Morgan with another monster game | The Boneyard

Morgan with another monster game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yikes!!! The next four years will be scary.

Reaction Score

What maybe even more scary, in a very, very nice way, will be to see what kinds of adjustments the coaching staff will have to make to incorporate the talents of these 3 super Freshmen Recruits.

Peace,

John Fryer

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Indeed! I know that Breanna is the consensus #1 with her rare combination of skills and uber intensity, but I don't think anyone is having a better season than Morgan at this point.

Anyone besides me (and maybe Eric) think we have the top THREE recruits in 2012?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Indeed! I know that Breanna is the consensus #1 with her rare combination of skills and uber intensity, but I don't think anyone is having a better season than Morgan at this point.

Anyone besides me (and maybe Eric) think we have the top THREE recruits in 2012?
i think Moriah has potential, but based on their performances so far, i think you'd probably have to put Alexis Jones ahead of Moriah at this point. again i've not seen either of them play, but Alexis made the US national team and Moria was one of the last players cut. combine that with the reports that said Alexis was the better PG at this point and i'd probably put Morgan at #2, Alexis at #3 and Moriah at #4.

but you are absolutely correct - all 3 are sensational....

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

I have thought that for a long time.

Reaction Score
I will be in Chicago area on the 16th and will try to take in the game. If I do, I will post a 1st person review.
Fast Eddy? As in Fast Eddie Felson?

Reaction Score
Fast Eddy? As in Fast Eddie Felson?
Yes, thats where I took the name but it totally applies with my real name as well so it was a perfect fit.:)

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Wow These are silly stats. This class may be better then Maya EDD and Caroline and for that we got a 37 page complaint from our Orange rivals at the time who denied it even when it was proven. LOL You know what? Breanna Morgan and Moriah makes it unfair. What a show we gonna have the next 4 seasons.

Ruffian75

Uncle Mo of Posters
Reaction Score
Wow These are silly stats. This class may be better then Maya EDD and Caroline and for that we got a 37 page complaint from our Orange rivals at the time who denied it even when it was proven. LOL You know what? Breanna Morgan and Moriah makes it unfair. What a show we gonna have the next 4 seasons.

Maya was a year before EDD and CD

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I agree. I didn't mean in the same class

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maya was a year before EDD and CD
The EDD class included Caroline, Tiffany, and Heather.

The Breanna, Moriah, and Morgan may be the best single threesome anywhere.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Cant wait to see her and those "other two" suit up next season!!!! :)

Reaction Score
Can't wait to see her and those "other two" suit up next season!!!! :)

LOL!

Ed McMahon: "A post, a wing, and a guard."
Carnac the Magnificent: "Name three things destined to demoralize the UConn Huskies' opposition next year."

Reaction Score
That game is only 30 minutess from me. I am going to pick up some tickets tomorrow!

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly, Jen Rizzotti raved about Morgan Tuck when she played for her on the U19 team. Jim Fuller had this quote last July and as I recall it turned out to be Tuck, Rizzotti was talking about.

She gave me the following quote: "She’s been the best surprise for me since I got here. When you have a chance to coach her every day and notice all the little things she does, she immediately becomes one of your favorite players. She is another one of those kids who is in the right place all the time and I don’t think it is by accident. She is an absolute joy to have on your team. She does so many little things. I am big on the intangible things, I love players who bring intangibles and she brings a ton of intangibles. She has been really wonderful to have on the team."

11_wu19_disney_rizzotti_dolson_042911_300.jpg

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
11_wu19_team_500.jpg

The U19 team. I believe that's Morgan Tuck second from the left (next to the red-shirted coach) in the top row. UConn's representation: Breanna, Stefanie, Bria, KML, and the UConn recruit Diamond DeShields (#4, I believe).

Reaction Score
If ESPN Hoopgurlz keeps Morgan at #15 or even out of the top 10, then they are bigger morons than I thought!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The U19 team. I believe that's Morgan Tuck second from the left (next to the red-shirted coach) in the top row. UConn's representation: Breanna, Stefanie, Bria, KML, and the UConn recruit Diamond DeShields (#4, I believe).
And the coach, Jen Rizzotti :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman