Morgan Tuck with 38 and 8 in romp | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck with 38 and 8 in romp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure that Hoopgurlz will have new rankings before the end of the HS season. Don't be surprised of Morgan cracks the top 5 before it's all said and done.

+1

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
i have no issue with rating Engeln at 95 or Johnson at 46 but when their ranking is so far off for other recruits (Faris at 34 when she was top 10 ASGR and BS, stokes at 42 when she was 13 for BS and top 10 for ASGR, Peach State and PBR just as 2 examples) then i just sort of roll my eyes at some of their rankings.
Faris, Stokes, Johnson and Tuck all have something in common - they're from the Midwest. HoopGurlz doesn't have a strong presence there and only sees the Midwest kids at national events, maybe 2-3 times a year. I think seeing a kid only a couple times a year can give a scout an idea how good a player might be but it takes many viewings to know if the player is a Top 10 talent vs Top 25.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Faris, Stokes, Johnson and Tuck all have something in common - they're from the Midwest. HoopGurlz doesn't have a strong presence there and only sees the Midwest kids at national events, maybe 2-3 times a year. I think seeing a kid only a couple times a year can give a scout an idea how good a player might be but it takes many viewings to know if the player is a Top 10 talent vs Top 25.
Hopefully, via reputation or tourneys like TOC they will get a good look at her and what she can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom