Morgan practicing today | The Boneyard

Morgan practicing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I am positive the trainers/doctors know way more than I do. My only hope is that she's completely healed and ready to go before she tries doing stuff. I get that injuries can happen at any time, but she's had knee problems in the past and I hope they err more on the side of caution... But glad she's coming along!!!

HGN

Reaction Score
With Morgan I think they are erring on the side of caution. As well they should. Too valuable of a commodity not to.

As for Kiah , its hard to tell. My son had the exact same stress fracture of the shin while playing college basketball and it took him all year to fully recover since the bone was healing so slowly. Eventually we had to get a bone stimulator to aid with the recovery..... It worked. Hopefully Kiah's injury will not take nearly as long to heal.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Is Dolson practicing today

One of the horde (Fuller?) wrote that Tuck's practice was limited to half court and was questionable for Saturday. Altavila quotes Raigle that Tuck "is being held out Saturday". Just a guess, but I wonder if Fuller's comment was pre practice and Altavila's post practice?

Dolson practiced and expects to play. That's good news. I watched the replay where she rolled her ankle. It looked really ugly.

Stokes will not play Hartford or Stanford

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
With Morgan I think they are erring on the side of caution. As well they should. Too valuable of a commodity not to.

As for Kiah , its hard to tell. My son had the exact same stress fracture of the shin while playing college basketball and it took him all year to fully recover since the bone was healing so slowly. Eventually we had to get a bone stimulator to aid with the recovery..... It worked. Hopefully Kiah's injury will not take nearly as long to heal.
According to one of the hoard, they caught this when it was a 'stress reaction' and not a fracture so the expectations is that it will respond more quickly than her foot problem last spring.
And yes - it seems like they shut Morgan down very quickly and waited for the brace before allowing her to do anything. As far as we have been told, the brace itself is 'precautionary' as the reports do not indicate any current damage to the joint.

HGN

Reaction Score
According to one of the hoard, they caught this when it was a 'stress reaction' and not a fracture so the expectations is that it will respond more quickly than her foot problem last spring.
And yes - it seems like they shut Morgan down very quickly and waited for the brace before allowing her to do anything. As far as we have been told, the brace itself is 'precautionary' as the reports do not indicate any current damage to the joint.
Thanks Miami...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32