Morgan already sounds like a Husky | The Boneyard

Morgan already sounds like a Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
(From the "As good as advertised..." article in the UConn in the News post)

As good as the Raiders are -- they have eight players who have signed with Division I schools -- St. Joseph's was in the contest until late in the third quarter. However, Bolingbrook, which hails from a suburb of Chicago, outscored the Angels 25-2 in the last nine minutes to turn a competitive game into a lopsided one.
"I think that we turned up our defense," Tuck said. "We had times where our defense was kind of slow and not really intense. After we came out of a timeout, we picked up our defense, and when we play good defense we have good offense."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She plays like a Husky too.

The opposing team lost by a near-record margin. That sounds familiar.

JS

Reaction Score
Not for the first time, it strikes me that she sounds like Geno.

She doesn't have to go all the way with that, however.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Exactly. GA is more of a wise-ass. In fact, he's the Head Wise-ass, as he reminded Kaleena.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Check this out. From a JI article, Turning it on:

“Coach reminded us that it’s been our defense that’s allowed us to have a chance to win all of our games,” UConn freshman Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis said. “We weren’t playing any defense on the Syracuse post players at all. They were scoring at will. We were fouling them, and they weren’t even hard fouls. They have good post players but we weren’t making it tough on them.”

“We always say our defense starts our offense,” UConn guard Bria Hartley said. “We were able to get a lot in transition. We were able to rebound and get out and go."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom