More Upsets, and Counting [merged thread] | Page 4 | The Boneyard

More Upsets, and Counting [merged thread]

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I think you missed what CajunHusky’s main point was. Call the game, who got called for a foul, who scored, etc, and stop preaching about coaches and teams you like and follow the play on the court, and get off the podium, so to speak. This does occur all the time in the womens game and everyone knows who the guilty game callers are, and Harry Peretta is definitely not one of them.
I don’t think so. He explained himself well. Again, He wants different things from people calling the game than I do. I understood his comments. He likes what he likes. I like what I like. Let's leave it there.

Reaction Score
"some of your comments sounds like the boneyard in the chat room"

Your above comment is baseless... I simply gave my opinion of an analyst's broadcast---your chat room comparison is non sequitur--this isn't an 18–22-year-old collegiate player but a seasoned professional who is paid to render his opinion--which he often did--I feel his digs of the two coaches were far more ad hominem than what I said about him...

There are posters here who like his style--more power to them--but I don't think it's his job as an analyst to try and show up the two coaches in the game with such strong commentary of what he considers are their coaching mistakes and what they should have done....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom