More on Molly Bent via John A | Page 3 | The Boneyard

More on Molly Bent via John A

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...n-insider-molly-bent-0612-20150611-story.html

I got the dreaded sign up or lock out with Slu's url. The above should be clean. I really, really like this kid. thanks for the heads up Slu.

BTW: That is a very old picture of Molly so no one lose their lunch over the knee brace and the caption underneath it is all wrong. Barnstable Junior...NOT. She left Barnstable High for Tabor 2 seasons ago.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Bent's recruitment gives us noninsiders - noninsiders to the whole AAU womens recruiting , coaches lives thing - a fascinating look at the process and UConn inside it. This article brings more.

"Coach [Moseley] watched about a half of my game and then had CD [Chris Dailey] come over. On the second day of the tournament, Coach [Shea] Ralph came over to watch, as well, and I think she saw three games, two on the second day. That was the day she brought Coach [Geno] Auriemma over."

So, apparently, Geno plays golf and has told everyone not to bug him unless they have consensus! :p Hardly. Many a pix we have seen of Geno alone high in the bleachers; but clearly the entire crew was all over this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom