More on Lopez Sénéchal | Page 3 | The Boneyard

More on Lopez Sénéchal

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Let's not forget about the impressive play by Lou Lopez S. against TEXAS!!! They beat up
on her and she came back! She was knocked out of the game and left for the locker room...
Then, I believe , ( I would have to check, but I did watch the highlights a few monts ago ), that
she was the high scorer for Fairfield in that game. She is a REAL KEEPER!! GO LOU!
The more I read and hear about Lou from Geno and her position coach Morgan Valley, the less I’m concerned about her fitting in and being a very valuable chess piece for Geno this season.

She knows the game, she’s experienced, and she shows up and doesn’t rattle. When Lou is in the game, I think we’re going to like what we see. I can see Lou’s bandwagon gaining more fans and popularity with each game. I’m already on board. :D

Reaction Score
This quote is concerning. Come on BY., give Inez some food options

Bettencourt arrived in Storrs on August 29. That was the first time in her life that she touched down on U.S. soil. Four days into her experience, she told media that she already missed Portuguese food and wasn’t a fan of the processed food here in America. :eek::eek::eek:

When I was in the Azores the food was fish and vegetable based and the bread was to die for. They can grow year-round so you eat things that were picked or caught that day. It was different but delicious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom