More non-UConn recruiting - Alexis Prince | The Boneyard

More non-UConn recruiting - Alexis Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The 6-foot Prince is from Maitland, Fla., Edgewater High School. She will also visit Oklahoma (Sept. 24), LSU (Oct. 8), Maryland (Oct. 15) and Baylor (Oct. 22) before making a final decision on her college. [She is currently visiting Kentucky]

Huge UK women’s visitor

(just tossing a conversational ball out there)

tigger

LSU Tigger
Reaction Score
surprise surprise---I gotta hold out for the Lady Tigers on this one...kinda think it's between LSU and OU. I noticed that she schedulled her LSU visit for the W/E that we play Florida. The W/E before, we play UK at home, which would have given her somewhat of a chance to get a look at the UK fan base away from home and have another chance to see UK play , and she chose not to do so. Just thinking, if you are really into a school and we all know that almost all visits are at FB games, wouldn't you take every opportunity given to you to follow them? Just thinking...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
surprise surprise---I gotta hold out for the Lady Tigers on this one...kinda think it's between LSU and OU. I noticed that she schedulled her LSU visit for the W/E that we play Florida. The W/E before, we play UK at home, which would have given her somewhat of a chance to get a look at the UK fan base away from home and have another chance to see UK play , and she chose not to do so. Just thinking, if you are really into a school and we all know that almost all visits are at FB games, wouldn't you take every opportunity given to you to follow them? Just thinking...
now that's some serious reading of tea leaves (re: Kentucky), of course not anything dissimilar to what UCONN fans would do... ("well i saw ____ at the super show and at one point i think she waved at the UCONN players so that MUST mean she's a UCONN lean!)...:)

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Dang, was hoping Rutgers could sneak into her final 5. But I kinda thought after Rutgers got Laney that wouldn't happen.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I gotta agree that it will probably come down to an UK/LSU/OU battle. She is a great player. I have seen her play several times in the Orlando area!

tigger

LSU Tigger
Reaction Score
now that's some serious reading of tea leaves (re: Kentucky), of course not anything dissimilar to what UCONN fans would do... ("well i saw ____ at the super show and at one point i think she waved at the UCONN players so that MUST mean she's a UCONN lean!)...:)

Now Eric, you must be joking. Everything I said made perfect sense, and there was no conjecture included in anything in my post;) But seriously, if you "liked" a school, wouldn't you necessarily be a fan? Being a fan, wouldn't you grab every chance to see that school, particularly if it's a totally free ride? :cool: Just wondering---I know I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom