Mora Mid Season Grade | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Mora Mid Season Grade

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
“F” for fabulous

I do have to take points off for him running over a witch doctor’s dog (which he clearly must have done for Ross, Marion, Carter, Houston, and now possibly Joly all getting hurt).

Reaction Score
Just want to state how great its been that Mora never once whined about how bad the roster he took over was. That used to drive me crazy about the last three guys. Can you imagine being a player on those teams having to hear how the coach doesn't think you are any good and he can't win with you? How lame and what con job coverup. You coach the players you have. Of course you upgrade where possible - no kidding, but you don't blame the guys who are just doing their best and committed to the institution with the intentions of being good.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just want to state how great its been that Mora never once whined about how bad the roster he took over was...
I just want my coaches to have a plan. Any plan is better than no plan. I think Mora had a plan to win games even before he took the job. Running down your own guys does not help winning games. The plan for previous guys was to remain employed as long as possible. Job 1 is to buy time making sure everyone who will listen knows how Herculean the task is. Back in the day, it really helped having the Courant beat guy in your back pocket.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Weird list…I like Kiffin as a coach….Is he generally likable? Saban? Ferentz is unlikeable?Y
Yeah, it's weird. There's no way Narduzzi is more unlikeable than Harbaugh. In fact it's weird he's on that side.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom