Montez Mathis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Montez Mathis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Look at Texas A & M sneaking in there again huh? What's happening in Lubbock?

Reaction Score
Wrong school. Texas A&M is in College Station and their head coach is Billy Kennedy. Texas Tech is in Lubbock and their head coach is Chris Beard. They just got a commitment from an Italian point guard.

Thank you Hoop, never sounded right. And Billy Kennedy - no wonder he got the Italian.:eek:

Reaction Score
2018 recruit Montez Mathis narrowed his list of schools to eight on Monday, he told Scout.

Mathis, a 6-foot-4 guard that runs with Team BBC on the spring and summer circuit, is considering Rutgers, Western Kentucky, Virginia Tech, Xavier, Missouri, Connecticut, Kansas and Texas A&M.

a standout at Baltimore (Md.) John Carroll School, just took recent unofficial visits to Connecticut and Rutgers.

"It was real good," he said of the UConn trip. "The whole coaching staff was there. I talked to all of them. They were all on the same page. They’ve all seen me and Kevin Ollie and I and had a real good conversation, so it was a good visit."

"I liked the visit," he said of his unofficial visit to Rutgers. It was The same as UConn with their whole coaching staff being there. They showed me a around a lot. They just talked about how I’m a main priority and how I can help the program turn around."

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I know stereotypes aren't great to perpetuate, but in my uninformed opinion many of those schools aren't known for their academic prowess.

Did that have enough disclaimers?

Dude seems like a player and those are some good basketball programs.

Reaction Score
Love this kids game and upside, hes huge for a guard and most likely will develop nicely into a two way player. Chillious should defintely be key here since his experience is recruiting the DMV area...

Reaction Score
2018 recruit Montez Mathis narrowed his list of schools
a standout at Baltimore (Md.) John Carroll School, just took recent unofficial visits to Connecticut and Rutgers.

"It was real good," he said of the UConn trip. "The whole coaching staff was there. I talked to all of them. They were all on the same page. They’ve all seen me and Kevin Ollie and I and had a real good conversation, so it was a good visit."

"I liked the visit," he said of his unofficial visit to Rutgers. It was The same as UConn with their whole coaching staff being there. They showed me a around a lot. They just talked about how I’m a main priority and how I can help the program turn around."

Great we're going head to head with Rutgers for a recruit now. I can't even imagine Ollie and company losing a recruit to Rutgers. It's money time for the coaching staff.

Reaction Score
Great we're going head to head with Rutgers for a recruit now. I can't even imagine Ollie and company losing a recruit to Rutgers. It's money time for the coaching staff.

U. Maine at Penobscot also offered him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Rutgers is all over him. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he thought he'd be better off there, it's like Wilson picking St. John's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom