Monday night Mulkey intro and what will she be wearing? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Monday night Mulkey intro and what will she be wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Let's not forget the departed yet beloved Phyllis Mangina who apparently stocked up each year at the Hillary Clinton tag sale.

Reaction Score
Unlike Baylor fans, who booed Geno during the intros last year, I hope we show America what class is and give Kim Mulkey a standing ovation. No denying she has done a great job at Baylor.

Beyond that , what will she be wearing on Monday night? My vote is the leopard spot jacket and the gold lame pants.

Hmmm...Mulkey is unpredictable in her wardrobe. I met her last year after the Baylor/Texas game at Texas, and she had on this jacket that I literally thought I was going to stick to her when I had a photo made with her (no hating because I had my picture made with Mulkey, ha!, I had one made with Chris Dailey less than a week later -- and this is the North Carolina girl, here!)....but anyways, my prediction.... horribly ugly hot pink pants with some non-matching pink heels, and that God-awful purple, pink and white splotched print jacket .... And Chris Dailey will have a stroke when she sees Kim's outfit -- but CD will be dressed to the nines as she always is!

As a NC native, who is attending the annual Hoops for Hope game at NC State tomorrow, I must say that I am giving props to UConn and Baylor because both teams are showing more interest in supporting the Kay Yow Cancer Fund than our own school here in NC. Thanks UConn and Baylor -- looking forward to a good game, no matter what Mulkey wears, ha!

Reaction Score
If Baylor is emerging as the Huskies #1 national rivalry, I will say that Kim is becoming my favorite national rival coach. Compare with Pat, Joanne P., Tara, even Muffett and Gail G., I definitely prefer Kim to any of them, to one degree or another.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Kim better wear a winter coat. Looks like the temp will be in the low teens tonight with wind. Forget the snakeskin; she'll need animal fur.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Kim better wear a winter coat. Looks like the temp will be in the low teens tonight with wind. Forget the snakeskin; she'll need animal fur.
Please note: there will be no icebear fur available. It is presently occupied.

Reaction Score
I have it on good authority that Kim will be pulling out all the stops on her wardrobe now that Lady Gaga won't be using hers for awhile. But to be fair,Muffet does push her when it comes to making a fashion statement

So delighted to log on and find this thread at the top of the board, since those that aren't getting the regional coverage of ND-Marquette may not know that Muffett ditched the leather pencil skirt for a pair of hot pink leggings today. Not Pepto Bismol pink--more like a deep rose--but unabashedly pink. And skintight.

Now I am a huge fan of winter white, and I don't subscribe to restrictive etiquette about fashion. But hot pink leggings are rocked best in the tween years and should be rag bagged by 30, IMO. (Edit: I know it's for breast cancer awareness. But still.)

Mulkey must recognize that the gauntlet is thrown and anything less than full-body pleather or a meat pantsuit (a la Gaga) will be seen as a failure to seize the moment.

Reaction Score
Please note: there will be no icebear fur available. It is presently occupied.
I will note also that even a minor bear fur would be much too big on her. But I know of one that's a nice wine color...

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
nope. She can't have it - I need it. It's 22 outside, fresh snow, and blowin' pretty good. As Ursus said, be too big for her, anyway. Go plunder some west Texas badger, Kim!

(yeah, yeah, I know. "Badgers!?! We don't need no stinkin' badgers!")

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
nope. She can't have it - I need it. It's 22 outside, fresh snow, and blowin' pretty good. As Ursus said, be too big for her, anyway. Go plunder some west Texas badger, Kim!

Why plunder poor badgers? There's plenty of armadillos to go around. BTW - Did you know the armadillo is a unit of measurement?; as in, "How far is it from Shreveport to Houston?" "Oh, I reckon about 32 armadillos."

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

I was kind of worried about my hide getting used for the whole team. Good to see the bears including the youngin's stinking together. Anyone heard from Grizz? Whew! Good to see you, Grizz. Nice idea about dem Armadilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom