Monday night Mulkey intro and what will she be wearing? | The Boneyard

Monday night Mulkey intro and what will she be wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Unlike Baylor fans, who booed Geno during the intros last year, I hope we show America what class is and give Kim Mulkey a standing ovation. No denying she has done a great job at Baylor.

Beyond that , what will she be wearing on Monday night? My vote is the leopard spot jacket and the gold lame pants.

Reaction Score
No, showing their class, they booed him.
I was one of the few UCONN fans there and I was impressed with the graciousness of most of the Baylor fans.

Reaction Score
Kim has been disappointing lately in her fashion choices. She's only been mildly garish as of late. Still worse than any other human not from Vegas, but tepid by her standards. Let's hope she can step it up for the big game.

Reaction Score
I was in the game last year and the Baylor fans cheered for Geno and gave him an ovation which surprised me and I've asked the nice Baylor fans around me what was that about and they said that this is what they do for great coaches. At Stanford on the other hand Geno was booed!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I hope UConn fans politely applaud Kim and and all the Baylor players when they are introduced. That's part of what UConn basketball is all about. And, yes, they did applaud Geno last year at Baylor.

Reaction Score
I was in the game last year and the Baylor fans cheered for Geno and gave him an ovation which surprised me and I've asked the nice Baylor fans around me what was that about and they said that this is what they do for great coaches. At Stanford on the other hand Geno was booed!

I thought so. I remember John A tweeting about it

Reaction Score
The ovation for Geno at our place last year was quite noteworthy AND noticeable, as I fully expect it will be next year when you guys come to our place, regardless of how this season plays out--no tokenism involved.--just deserved respect.

Just as Aureimma's affirmation of our ladies was two years in his postgame comments to your student section. All class.

For the record. Baylor's fan base has it's unfortunate and minute number of pp'ers and dumguys as well.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I need to watch some Grammy reruns to pick an outfit for Kim. :)

Having Griner really helps, but Kim has done a very good job of recruiting and coaching. Better than all but a few in the women's ranks.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Baylor gave him a standing ovation, Stanford booed him this year.
I think I owe Baylor an apology - it was Stamford - I was really surprised when that happened, my bad there!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think I owe Baylor an apology - it was Stamford - I was really surprised when that happened, my bad there!
Shame on those CT high school fans.

Reaction Score
I was one of the few UCONN fans there and I was impressed with the graciousness of most of the Baylor fans.
I, too, was at the game last year, as I only live in Fort Worth. They gave him a standing ovation. Heres a link!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The ovation for Geno at our place last year was quite noteworthy AND noticeable, as I fully expect it will be next year when you guys come to our place, regardless of how this season plays out--no tokenism involved.--just deserved respect.

Just as Aureimma's affirmation of our ladies was two years in his postgame comments to your student section. All class.

For the record. Baylor's fan base has it's unfortunate and minute number of pp'ers and dumguys as well.
Yep, I remember that as well. I think Geno's treatement of Britney while she played for him, and their mutual affection, may have contributed as well.

Reaction Score
I am hoping that all of Baylor are wearing sneaker prints from our Huskies running all over them!

Reaction Score
Accepted, and thank you, Drumguy.

And a special thanks to what ever area code poster for finding the clip. Kim's words to Lobo that UCONN was having "find an idenity without Maha Moore" in preseason last year.

Right where we'll be next year in November.

Reaction Score
Accepted, and thank you, Drumguy.

And a special thanks to what ever area code poster for finding the clip. Kim's words to Lobo that UCONN was having "find an idenity without Maha Moore" in preseason last year.

Right where we'll be next year in November.
it's actually my birthday, but i do live in Fort Worth :)

Reaction Score
Unlike Baylor fans, who booed Geno during the intros last year, I hope we show America what class is and give Kim Mulkey a standing ovation. No denying she has done a great job at Baylor.

Beyond that , what will she be wearing on Monday night? My vote is the leopard spot jacket and the gold lame pants.

That outfit is so last year!

Reaction Score
I heard Kim bought some outfits at the Elvis sale, so it should be interesting (after alterations). But seriously, I like her fiery demeanor and she is fun to watch on the sidelines besides being a good coach.

C

crownfox2

I have it on good authority that Kim will be pulling out all the stops on her wardrobe now that Lady Gaga won't be using hers for awhile. But to be fair,Muffet does push her when it comes to making a fashion statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom