Monday Morning Shocker - Wonkster Moves to the ACC | The Boneyard

Monday Morning Shocker - Wonkster Moves to the ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Burnt Mooseburger, Correspondent
New York Times

Sources at Madison Cube Gardens this morning said that Wonkster and a limited number of inside posters have completed their applications to the ACC (Altogether Cool Conference), and are expected to jump ship in the 2013 season.

As yet there has been no word from HuskyNan, who apparently has been caught by surprise with this development.

tigger

LSU Tigger
Reaction Score
I'm waaay outta the loop here...who is Wonkster?

JS

Reaction Score
Wonkster and a limited number of inside posters have completed their applications to the ACC (Altogether Cool Conference), and are expected to jump ship in the 2013 season. As yet there has been no word from HuskyNan, who apparently has been caught by surprise with this development.
She's surprised there's even a limited number of altogether cool people here.

And even more surprised that, if there were, they'd go with you.

Not to rush you, but doesn't the 2013 season seem a bit far off?

Reaction Score
New York Times

Sources at Madison Cube Gardens this morning said that Wonkster and a limited number of inside posters have completed their applications to the ACC (Altogether Cool Conference), and are expected to jump ship in the 2013 season.

As yet there has been no word from HuskyNan, who apparently has been caught by surprise with this development.
Wrong move man, should have got to the Big 10...better fit for you I think.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Applications were completed. Nuttins been said about no acceptances.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wonk, where do you want me to send your chandelier? And which box do you want me to put your bassoon in?

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Is this an early decision application? If so, does that mean that no other applications to other conferences can be made until we hear back from ACC.?:)

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
New York Times

Don't let the door hit you on your Boston College on your way out! :eek:

Reaction Score
Wonk, where do you want me to send your chandelier? And which box do you want me to put your bassoon in?

I'll make it easy for you - in my next place, the chandelier is going to be my bassoon.

Reaction Score
New York Times

Actually I believe she's passed out drunk from celebrating this news.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
New York Times

I've been trying to resuscitate Cam, who is the next admin to inherit you.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Cam releases a statement:

"I think it has to do with the fact that simply put, everybody was on the same page as to what's best for our message board going forward and everybody was on the same page in terms of Wonkster and these posters and what terrific additions they would be to the ACC in multiple ways," Cam said, "and the fact that quite frankly, we've got a much better process right now than we had before. From an internal standpoint, it worked absolutely beautifully and that's a credit to the people around the table."

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Again, proof I am in not part of the in crowd/inside posters here...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

It's not that you need to be part of an in crowd as much as you would have needed to have been around years. Many of the people on the women's board have been around for a decade and we know a lot, maybe in some cases we know too much, about the quirks in each others' personalities. That's where the jokes are in this thread.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Cam releases a statement:

"I think it has to do with the fact that simply put, everybody was on the same page as to what's best for our message board going forward and everybody was on the same page in terms of Wonkster and these posters and what terrific additions they would be to the ACC in multiple ways," Cam said, "and the fact that quite frankly, we've got a much better process right now than we had before. From an internal standpoint, it worked absolutely beautifully and that's a credit to the people around the table."
spoken like a true lawyer!! :)

Reaction Score
Many of the people on the women's board have been around for a decade and we know a lot, maybe in some cases we know too much, about the quirks in each others' personalities.

I am shocked! The people on this board have personalities?

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
It's not that you need to be part of an in crowd as much as you would have needed to have been around years. Many of the people on the women's board have been around for a decade and we know a lot, maybe in some cases we know too much, about the quirks in each others' personalities. That's where the jokes are in this thread.

I was having fun Nan.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score

Show off.

(Plus, I've known Ozzie longer than anyone else on the board, I think)

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
As a music major, I have it on firm authority that in many orchestras, bassoons are referred to as "burping bedposts" (and I hope to God none of my bassoonist friends see this)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
As a music major, I have it on firm authority that in many orchestras, bassoons are referred to as "burping bedposts" (and I hope to God none of my bassoonist friends see this)
Dear music major in a minor key, everyone knows bassoons are oboes on steroids.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
The poster previously known as icebear and now as Icebear.
It was the proper thing to do.

Capital!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member