Monday Fashion Faux Pas ??? | The Boneyard

Monday Fashion Faux Pas ???

Reaction Score
The powers that be are calling for a white out at the XL Center for the SC game. I am not attacking anyone who agrees with this form of home court advantage, nor against it. My take here is why not a blue out? I have seen white outs pretty much fail in the past compared to other schools that go out with their main color, red , orange, black etc.
No need for links here you can take my word or go to the coop and see only 10% or less of any UConn garb is in white. I personally have 25 / 30 or more pieces of UConn garb and not a one is white. All in blue or gray, shirts, hats, sweats, gloves, even pajamas.
OK again no link needed as most realize all the seating in The XL Center is blue, isle and walls in white which is perfect for UConn games. Many of the fans come in blue jeans which helps the color thing from the bottom up. I will do my best with something light gray.
My question here is how many of the faithful actually can fulfill a white out while wearing UConn garb? Would a blue out not be more apropos ?
Either way no scarlet red....;)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well, if your wardrobe is already all blue, maybe you could go and buy a white UConn shirt, they do make them...just sayin’ :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
If you say "blue out", you will get 40 different shades of blue.
And even if folks did abide by the school navy blue, that's not particularly striking.

You want a unified color in stark contrast to the surroundings, so it looks like one big solid mass.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well, if your wardrobe is already all blue, maybe you could go and buy a white UConn shirt, they do make them...just sayin’ :rolleyes:
They’ll probably but free T-shirt’s on the chairs like they do with the pink ones

Reaction Score
Point well taken, but not one to wear white outer garments. Collection all gray or blue. Now that and myself could change quickly were a sponsor to boom up as Nan suggested. :D

QUOTE="vowelguy, post: 3033216, member: 59"]You want a unified color in stark contrast to the surroundings, so it looks like one big solid mass.[/QUOTE]
No attack here Vowel but I think a unified color matching the surroundings creates a much more solid mass. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom