Mojo Suggestions | The Boneyard

Mojo Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We won with Charlie.
We lost big time with Animal House (Cough - Bulls--t - Cough).
Have we decided on a Ban Year Mojo inducer?

This year builds to next year. If the team does well, and Ollie gets an extension, and lands a big recruit or two, then we are on our way to a great 2013/14. I think Boatright is probably gone by then, but everybody else should be aboard. Could be a very fun year.

So what are the suggestions?

A theme of some kind.

Elevators? Elephants? What?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Married With Children. Am I alone in thinking that Jim Calhoun bears a strong resemblance to Al Bundy? Al always talked about scoring four touchdowns in one game. JC might not have done that, but he did win three national championships at one university.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Rolling rocks and wings until march. Then we can talk.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Rookie.

You obviously need to schooled in Mojo 101. It's November. There ain't no hangins in November.

Now hush before someone makes an Oklahoma Eric picture with your likeness on it.
Good ol' Oklahoma Eric

ou20fan.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Even after all these years, Eric still hurts my eyes.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
We won with Charlie.
We lost big time with Animal House (Cough - Bulls--t - Cough).
Have we decided on a Ban Year Mojo inducer?

This year builds to next year. If the team does well, and Ollie gets an extension, and lands a big recruit or two, then we are on our way to a great 2013/14. I think Boatright is probably gone by then, but everybody else should be aboard. Could be a very fun year.

So what are the suggestions?

A theme of some kind.

Elevators? Elephants? What?

The Mojo is a delicate and mystical thing.

You cannot simply summon it as though you were some kind of summoner.

You must carefully cultivate it. Steep it and encourage it, throughout the season. Discover which hat goes well with what t-shirt. What socks go with what sweatpants. Where on the couch must you sit? What foods and what libations produce the greatest concentrations of mojo. Which friends bring the wins. And which must be avoided as the plague, on game day....

Remember, if you think it affects the mojo, it does.

(For example, I may not participate in any look alike threads. It negatively affects the mojo. It is a scientific fact.)

Then, as the end of the season looms, the Boneyard elders will divine the entrails and make a declaration as to the best means to channel and concentrate the mojo. At which point, you should endeavor to engage and participate fully.

All of us will admit, sometimes the magic works....and sometimes it doesn't. But the NCs simply do not occur without the mojo. That, too, is a scientific fact.

Although, I concede that it would be helpful for the Boneyard consider how best to channel mojo, and to what best effect, in a year without a post season....

Reaction Score
maybe choom will do it this year, and this from a gop guy.

images

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Yeah - I'm already in a quandary about this. I watched the MSU game on the new TV in the family room. I watch most games in my office. Not sure if it made a difference. We'll find out tomorrow.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The thing about mojo, good mojo at least (like winning! in 2011) is that you don't find it, it finds you. You don't choose it, it chooses you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom