Mojo issue: Dream Jobbed Edition | The Boneyard

Mojo issue: Dream Jobbed Edition

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If any of these 3: Jackson, Akok, Bouknight ever play another minute of UConn basketball I’ll pour a whole bottle of Frank’s into my eyes.
I mean it’s tough to advocate having someone blind themselves for Mojo, and yet this is a pretty clear and unequivocal statement. How should we handle this?

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think it’s pretty clear he needs to “pour a whole bottle of Frank’s” into his eyes.
I think that’s a fair interpretation, Judge.

But I would note that his wording leaves open to your discretion an interpretation that would require a whole bottle for each of them, meaning two through yesterday and likely one more after Tuesday.

I would also respectfully suggest that you might require video proof.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
200.gif

CL82

Reaction Score
You guys know nothing of ironic reverse anti-mojo.
Sure we do. It clearly requires following through on the ironic reverse anti mojo promise. There is no welchin on this board, well, at least not for anyone who has a shred of honor and self-respect.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think that’s a fair interpretation, Judge.

But I would note that his wording leaves open to your discretion an interpretation that would require a whole bottle for each of them, meaning two through yesterday and likely one more after Tuesday.

I would also respectfully suggest that you might require video proof.
I’m good with one bottle. If he wants to split it by some arbitrary percentage in each eye? That’s up to him.

But make no mistake. If we lose our next game, his Yard life ain’t gonna be pretty.

Reaction Score
in before DJ2.0 claims his account was hacked or he has others posting for him

CL82

Reaction Score
A study published in the journal Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science found no long-term damage to the protective corneal tissue of the eye from a single exposure to capsaicin, though it is possible that repeated exposure can cause degradation and long-lasting changes to cornea sensitivity.*

*CL82 is not a doctor and has no medical expertise whatsoever. The quoted text and link above is provided for informational purposes only and is not advocating any action. The decision to whether or not to pour hot sauce in your eyes should be made after consultation with competent medical professionals.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Do we need at least one witness to make sure he doesn't swap out the hot sauce with water and food coloring, or watered down catsup?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I mean that’s a wonderful gesture . But that’s not the only piper you need to pay. You’re talking to an idiot who choked down Turkey and ketchup sandwiches for the tournament.

Drank horse piss rolling rock.

bit a raw potato.

it goes on forever.

You offered yourself to the mojo gods, they require full settlements of accountability.

get it done.

or ruin our season . You don’t want to be that guy.

CL82

Reaction Score
Do we need at least one witness to make sure he doesn't swap out the hot sauce with water and food coloring, or watered down catsup?
Lol, because pouring catsup or food coloring into your eyes would be so much better...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Lol, because pouring catsup or food coloring into your eyes would be so much better...
Is that professional medical advice?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom