Mojo dilemma | The Boneyard

Mojo dilemma

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just realized that inadvertently I was not wearing a single piece of UConn merch for this game.

I don’t believe that has ever happened before.

Does this mean I can’t wear UConn merch unless/until we lose again?

Reaction Score
chris farley yes GIF

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I just realized that inadvertently I was not wearing a single piece of UConn merch for this game.

I put away my brand new Sweatshirt that had been failing us and pulled out an old Block C. Sticking with that next game.

Reaction Score

I don't understand what the dilemma is? No, at least until they lose without you wearing UConn gear, of course you can't.

Reaction Score
I don't understand what the dilemma is? No, at least until they lose without you wearing UConn gear, of course you can't.
But it was inadvertent. He thought he was wearing the UConn gear, whereas if in the future he will be making a conscious decision to not wear the gear. This could be seen by the BB gods as disrespectful. Decision is not clear cut.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That’s what I feared.

It’s a bummer because my partner is a Providence grad, and especially after last game and now with Bouk’s return looking likely, Wednesday would be teed up for one of my UConn ties.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
But it was inadvertent. He thought he was wearing the UConn gear, whereas if in the future he will be making a conscious decision to not wear the gear. This could be seen by the BB gods as disrespectful. Decision is not clear cut.
I honestly never thought about it. My wife and daughter left this morning to visit my father in law overnight out of state and I’ve kind of been enjoying the silence and in a zone.

Reaction Score
Funny you said that I had a Purdue Nike short sleeved jacket on after taking a walk with the pup. I never ran upstairs and got any Husky apparel so I guess I will wear this again next game.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score

It means you can't change your underwear. Unless, of course, you change into chief's briefs.

Reaction Score
Rest assured, all you mouth breathers. The Judge has his robe at the dry cleaners and his gavel at the ready. I haven't let Hangman Swami stretch a neck with his trusted rusty piano wire in years.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Good lord. Have I not taught you people well enough?

First rule of Mojo: If you think it effects the Mojo, it does.
This, 24/7.

I face similar questions about not even having looked to see IF there is a haiku thread today, let alone habing looked at it, read any of it, counted the syllables of others' contributions, or written my own haiku.

And it's a combination of sloth, indifference to appearance, and, ultimately, coincidental luck that I've been wearing UCONN hoodie since I woke up this morning.

Do I rouse myself to put on sox and underwear, then bundle up and take a walk, or is the entire day lost to a noon starting time?

WE WON!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
It means you can't change your underwear. Unless, of course, you change into chief's briefs.
Uhm... I wasn't wearing any underwear. The incision from last Friday's surgery goes right across the belt line, and the staples are really irritating my tender belly skin. Couldn't take the elastic pressing/rubbing on the incision, so I ain't wearing anything but a loose fitting pair of lightweight sweats. Maybe I should go full bore pantless for Providence?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
wore a UConn football shirt so that will be my attire for the next game as well. Maybe opposite works here lol

No UConn appeal for you

Reaction Score
Wow. Far from an isolated 8893 incident, there were clearly major perturbations in the Husky mojosphere today.

Should have been clear after 21 assists, there has been a cosmic realignment wherein UConn basketball has been returned to its rightful spot on the throne. The too long nightmare is over!

Reaction Score
I didn't drink either. Maybe Tuesday just before not during the game??

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

Yes

Reaction Score
Uhm... I wasn't wearing any underwear. The incision from last Friday's surgery goes right across the belt line, and the staples are really irritating my tender belly skin. Couldn't take the elastic pressing/rubbing on the incision, so I ain't wearing anything but a loose fitting pair of lightweight sweats. Maybe I should go full bore pantless for Providence?
The Boneyard is going commando the next 2 months!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom