Mohamed Bamba | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Mohamed Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Uhhh yea yea my sources are telling me right now that he was never coming here.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I'm going to start quoting Citizen Kane and if you guys don't the reference... jokes on you!!!

Reaction Score
How young are people on this board to never have seen Animal House?

The movie came out 40 years ago so the answer to your question is "50 and under" ... you'd know them as the colonoscopy-free generation.

Reaction Score

We are still in the race for Bamba. KO and crew seeing him today. We are also one of the few schools that got him to visit us (unofficial over the summer).

Very few people know what school he is leaning towards, but what we do know is that he has visited campus, he has spoken very highly of his relationship with KO, and KO and staff have watched a ton of his games.

Anyone who says he was never coming here has no clue what they are taking about.

Reaction Score
Hope you are right. I gave up on Bamba a long time ago but would love a Bamba gift. I'm thinking that KO and staff are there to primarily see Diallo. You never know we have had surprise commitments before.

Reaction Score

We are still in the race for Bamba. KO and crew seeing him today. We are also one of the few schools that got him to visit us (unofficial over the summer).

Very few people know what school he is leaning towards, but what we do know is that he has visited campus, he has spoken very highly of his relationship with KO, and KO and staff have watched a ton of his games.

Anyone who says he was never coming here has no clue what they are taking about.

I mean, I like the optimism about Bamba, but it's not hard to read that tweet and connect the dots over who we're there to see. Not a coincidence that we're going 3 deep for Diallo, just convenient that Bamba is also there even though there's no chance of that happening anymore

Reaction Score
There was meaningful optimism about bamba over the summer, then it dried up. He visited campus and listed us for a reason.

edit: staff could be there for cam reddish too.

Reaction Score
There was meaningful optimism about bamba over the summer, then it dried up. He visited campus and listed us for a reason.
Yeah, I think it's wrong to say that we never had a shot, but it's pretty clear at the moment that Bamba is not coming to UConn.

Reaction Score
Never fails. Anytime someone writes that quote from the movie Animal House on here it goes over someone's head and they point out the Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor. The record is still running.
But the Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor. I remember from history, it was some other country.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
dont feel like going back and reading everything but does richards going to UK take UK out of the race? leaving Duke as the favorite with us next?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
dont feel like going back and reading everything but does richards going to UK take UK out of the race? leaving Duke as the favorite with us next?
Us, Michigan, Texas, and Harvard are considered the finalists.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Rumors are going around that Shaka may have the inside track - I believe I read a piece behind a paywall a few weeks ago that spoke to that.

Reaction Score
Bamba's recruitment has been extremely quiet, don't think anyone knows where he is going.

Reaction Score
Oz posted last week saying he hoped uconn would land bamba. Said ollie really wants him but his recruitment has been quiet lately

Reaction Score
kid is way under the radar no one knows what's going on with his recruiting. But we did not make his final five even though we went and watched him the other day I think we're out

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Bamba's body and game remind me a lot of the Clint Capela kid in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom