MNT's 2024 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

MNT's 2024

Reaction Score
Seeing tons of these.

Along these lines, the game should not have been played at 9 pm est. I went to a bar to watch it and my daughter was asleep at home. She has been watching both Euro and Copa games. Sure, 9pm may not be too late for most kids during the summer, but it should have been played earlier.

Reaction Score
Tab is a bum.

I was talking to someone the other day about this. This person would know. He said that you can’t take any results in the USL seriously. Player recruitment is a joke. The agents control everything, decide which players go where and even who plays. The league has problems. The managers aren’t really in control.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This, and we can't score goals.

SA: With the current U.S. player pool currently, would you feel confident taking the USA into the 2026 World Cup?

TAB RAMOS:
I would. I think we have a much better team than what we’re showing.

We have major issues to address— we don’t defend well, and we give the ball away in our half of the field a lot by forcing the play. You can’t be successful if you don’t address those two areas as a start.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was talking to someone the other day about this. This person would know. He said that you can’t take any results in the USL seriously. Player recruitment is a joke. The agents control everything, decide which players go where and even who plays. The league has problems. The managers aren’t really in control.
They brought in guys Tab asked for. And he spent the games sitting there like a lump. If he didn't want the job, he shouldn't have taken it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This, and we can't score goals.

SA: With the current U.S. player pool currently, would you feel confident taking the USA into the 2026 World Cup?

TAB RAMOS: I would. I think we have a much better team than what we’re showing.

We have major issues to address— we don’t defend well, and we give the ball away in our half of the field a lot by forcing the play. You can’t be successful if you don’t address those two areas as a start.
I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom