MNT's 2023 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

MNT's 2023

Reaction Score
I don’t agree with airing the dirty laundry a bit like GGG did with Gio, but by all reports Gio was a pouty baby and hurt the team with his actions in Qatar.

This was all deliberate by the Reyna’s. It was a vendetta for him not playing enough. They had 30 years to bring this incident to anyone’s attention, but being the helicopter parents they are, they waited until the opportune time that would benefit them. I don’t wanna see either of them near the program anytime soon.

Greggg created the Gio situation.

Reaction Score
Yeah, nothing to do with his immaturity or mindset at all!

Greggg is definitely immature and had an odd approach towards man management.

Is it any wonder that nobody is trying to hire him?

Nope. Your guy is a joke.

Reaction Score
I'm assuming you are talking about Greggg.
You guys are really funny. I hope you never coach kids. The idea that talented players can do anything they want without repercussions is not what we should convey.

Reaction Score
You guys are really funny. I hope you never coach kids. The idea that talented players can do anything they want without repercussions is not what we should convey.

When Gio was 18/19 he got upset because Greggg benched him.

When Greggg was 18/19 he kicked the crap out of Rosalind.

Reaction Score
Greggg is definitely immature and had an odd approach towards man management.

Is it any wonder that nobody is trying to hire him?

Nope. Your guy is a joke.
You’re clueless, that’s all. No problem, just try to educate yourself on the situation a bit more

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Worse than a kid having a hissy fit is a "coach" badmouthing his players outside the team to prop himself up. Why would any team hire this loser?

Reaction Score
Worse than a kid having a hissy fit is a "coach" badmouthing his players outside the team to prop himself up. Why would any team hire this loser?
Because evidently the vast majority of the rest of the players like him. So who’s the issue?

Reaction Score
Because evidently the vast majority of the rest of the players like him. So who’s the issue?

Hardly any player in history has told the truth about any coach. They know where their bread is buttered. They are smart enough to say the right things to stay on the coaches good side. That is especially true after the coach benched one of his best players in the country for who knows what? We will never know why GB chose to sit Reyna and play Morris, a decision that seems to be completely insane.

So you can pretend you know what went on. Or pretend you know what the players really think. But GB should have figured this out without making a decision that hurt the team. All teams have players that are malcontents or clubhouse lawyers or just plain crazy. He's suppose to be the adult in the room. He is suppose to know how to get the best from the team and the players. Instead, he caused anger and confusion at the very time he needed everyone pulling in the same direction.

The coach had ALL the power in this situation. He screwed up. Then it all blew up. But make no mistake. If GB handles his team better, none of this happens.

Reaction Score
Hardly any player in history has told the truth about any coach. They know where their bread is buttered. They are smart enough to say the right things to stay on the coaches good side. That is especially true after the coach benched one of his best players in the country for who knows what? We will never know why GB chose to sit Reyna and play Morris, a decision that seems to be completely insane.

So you can pretend you know what went on. Or pretend you know what the players really think. But GB should have figured this out without making a decision that hurt the team. All teams have players that are malcontents or clubhouse lawyers or just plain crazy. He's suppose to be the adult in the room. He is suppose to know how to get the best from the team and the players. Instead, he caused anger and confusion at the very time he needed everyone pulling in the same direction.

The coach had ALL the power in this situation. He screwed up. Then it all blew up. But make no mistake. If GB handles his team better, none of this happens.
You’re pretending you know what went on behind the scenes too. Reyna had been injured for a majority of the season before the world cup, it was always part of the plan that he wasn’t going to be a huge contributor.

Then he started whining and pouting and not putting effort in on the training ground, according to all reports.

Reaction Score
You’re pretending you know what went on behind the scenes too. Reyna had been injured for a majority of the season before the world cup, it was always part of the plan that he wasn’t going to be a huge contributor.

Then he started whining and pouting and not putting effort in on the training ground, according to all reports.

He was clearly healthy enough to sub in by the time the world cup was played. Yes, "according to all the reports." Maybe he knew his body better the coach. Who knows? Not me and certainly not you. I don't really care the about soap opera. I know that I don't know. I do know that no one looked good. And that there was only one person running the show. And that person, Greg Berhalter, was suppose to be the adult in the room and he wasn't.

Reaction Score
He was clearly healthy enough to sub in by the time the world cup was played. Yes, "according to all the reports." Maybe he knew his body better the coach. Who knows? Not me and certainly not you. I don't really care the about soap opera. I know that I don't know. I do know that no one looked good. And that there was only one person running the show. And that person, Greg Berhalter, was suppose to be the adult in the room and he wasn't.
They have training staff and doctors for a reason. He was certainly not fit to play big/starter minutes.

Reaction Score

The injury excuse is a debunked crock of you know what. Can’t believe you actually trotted out that excuse.

Reaction Score
The injury excuse is a debunked crock of you know what. Can’t believe you actually trotted out that excuse.
Didn’t say he was injured at the moment. He had been. On and off pretty often for like 2 years in fact. He never really had a consistent stretch of bug minutes because of it. His fitness was obviously not ideal. Just the facts. And on top of that he didn’t put effort in training. Stop making repeated excuses for the kid. He’s grown because of it, but it’s been reported on often that he had maturity issues. Doesn’t help in the dressing room.

Reaction Score
Didn’t say he was injured at the moment. He had been. On and off pretty often for like 2 years in fact. He never really had a consistent stretch of bug minutes because of it. His fitness was obviously not ideal. Just the facts. And on top of that he didn’t put effort in training. Stop making repeated excuses for the kid. He’s grown because of it, but it’s been reported on often that he had maturity issues. Doesn’t help in the dressing room.

Debunked. Next.

Reaction Score
Show your work

There are like a hundred articles out there about Reyna being healthy and available.

Feel free to google them yourself. It’s inexpensive and readily available.

Reaction Score

It’s amazing. It’s like you were inside of the US Camp watching Reyna not put in the effort in practice.

How did you achieve such a level of access?

Reaction Score
Interesting nugget from my chat today with USMNT striker Ricardo Pepi. Asked for a difference between Hudson & Berhalter: “In the attacking third, Anthony has told us that we have more freedom. If you feel & have the capacity to improvise something, he’s going to let you do it”

Reaction Score
It’s amazing. It’s like you were inside of the US Camp watching Reyna not put in the effort in practice.

How did you achieve such a level of access?
Were you? Like, everything you accuse me of not knowing because of no inside information, you refute by also having no inside information. I go by the articles and testimonies of the coach and players, what do you go by exactly?

Reaction Score
Were you? Like, everything you accuse me of not knowing because of no inside information, you refute by also having no inside information. I go by the articles and testimonies of the coach and players, what do you go by exactly?
It's just a reposted tweet. Should have read the "my chat" part a little more closely. OOPS!

But I did think the difference in the perception of Berhalter and Hudson was interesting.

Sorry again.

Reaction Score
It's just a reposted tweet. Should have read the "my chat" part a little more closely. OOPS!

But I did think the difference in the perception of Berhalter and Hudson was interesting.

Sorry again.
I was responding to ZC anyways. I don’t disagree that GGG isn’t great tactically, probably mediocre overall. I do think it’s interesting what Pepi has said though. He’s obviously played well in the Eredivisie, but he was really, really poor in the Bundesliga, as well as the latter portion of qualifying. He doesn’t do much other than poach from what i’ve seen. He is young though, but he doesn’t have a rounded game yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom