MNT's 2021 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MNT's 2021

Reaction Score
So you are saying Pulisic will not play the rest of the season in order to protect his transfer value?

It’s possible. They may roll him out a few times to prove that he’s healthy.

He doesn’t really fit into the new Tuchel system. It’s too bad, I like seeing him in the Prem.

Reaction Score
Pulisic linked to Bayern Munich move.

"“We have to see. For me, clearly yes because Chelsea bought Christian for a reason, for his quality and his potential so it’s our job to bring out the best in him."

Translation - 'Somebody else brought him here, I don't want him, but I am going to promote him as a godo player so that he can be sold.'

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They gave him the 10 and he scored a natural hat trick. Things change in a hurry

Reaction Score
"“We have to see. For me, clearly yes because Chelsea bought Christian for a reason, for his quality and his potential so it’s our job to bring out the best in him."

Translation - 'Somebody else brought him here, I don't want him, but I am going to promote him as a godo player so that he can be sold.'

he’s the one who pulled him into the first team at Dortmund.

I interpreted it as he wants to keep him but the front office controls his fate.

The manager at Chelsea doesn’t make these decisions. Sarri didn’t even know who Pulisic was.

Chelsea is so weird. Tuchel might get fired before Pulisic is sold this summer.

Reaction Score
They gave him the 10 and he scored a natural hat trick. Things change in a hurry

he actually scored the hat trick first. #10 came this off-season. Chelsea is stupid.

“Nobody has ever had a good career after getting underrated by Chelsea and sold”

-Mohammed Salah

Reaction Score
he’s the one who pulled him into the first team at Dortmund.

I interpreted it as he wants to keep him but the front office controls his fate.

The manager at Chelsea doesn’t make these decisions. Sarri didn’t even know who Pulisic was.

Chelsea is so weird. Tuchel might get fired before Pulisic is sold this summer.

I agree that Chelsea's buying spree last summer, especially Havertzand Werner that to a degree would only make sense to the Yankees of the late 80's and early '90's, put whoever is the Chelski manager under pressure to get a return on those investments even if such moves are not the best for the team. Pulisic's injuries opened the door for Tuchel to move forward with those plans and the door may have been closed in Pulisic's face.

Reaction Score
I agree that Chelsea's buying spree last summer, especially Havertzand Werner that to a degree would only make sense to the Yankees of the late 80's and early '90's, put whoever is the Chelski manager under pressure to get a return on those investments even if such moves are not the best for the team. Pulisic's injuries opened the door for Tuchel to move forward with those plans and the door may have been closed in Pulisic's face.

Havertz might be in worse shape than Pulisic.

I really don’t want Pulisic back in Germany.

Reaction Score
IMG_6941.JPG

Up to date schedule thanks to AO Danbury - lots to be confirmed but what a fun year ahead

Reaction Score
DailyMail reporting Musah is leaning towards England, but didn’t cite any sources so take with a grain of salt. Hope he stays with us, kid has the confidence on the ball our midfield needs and lacks.

Reaction Score
This is an interesting article with some new names regarding the #10 position. Apparently Dike is going off.

Reaction Score
This is an interesting article with some new names regarding the #10 position. Apparently Dike is going off.

Sargent has decent size to be on top and had a nose for goals, which is a combination of hard work and good positioning. Have always liked him.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
DailyMail reporting Musah is leaning towards England, but didn’t cite any sources so take with a grain of salt. Hope he stays with us, kid has the confidence on the ball our midfield needs and lacks.
Oops. Musah chooses USA. :D:D:D

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Our midfield for the next 5 years is looking pretty good. Need a quality center forward, couple centerbacks, and a keeper who actually plays in a higher league.

Should we be looking at a 4-3-3 system? I don't think we can pull off a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.

Adams, McKennie, Reyna, Musah, Pulisic, plus a #9 is a pretty good attacking 6. Alternates include Weah, Sergeant, Gioacchini, Arriola and one or two more youngsters.

I don't need to see Altidorex Leggett or Zardes any more. Probably don't need to see Morris if he recovers.

GB should play these guys together as much as possible going forward and start focusing on finding a back line.

Reaction Score
Our midfield for the next 5 years is looking pretty good. Need a quality center forward, couple centerbacks, and a keeper who actually plays in a higher league.

Should we be looking at a 4-3-3 system? I don't think we can pull off a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3.

Adams, McKennie, Reyna, Musah, Pulisic, plus a #9 is a pretty good attacking 6. Alternates include Weah, Sergeant, Gioacchini, Arriola and one or two more youngsters.

I don't need to see Altidorex Leggett or Zardes any more. Probably don't need to see Morris if he recovers.

GB should play these guys together as much as possible going forward and start focusing on finding a back line.
Brooks and Richards at CB could be a great pairing

Reaction Score
THIS starting lineup!!!!! If only McKennie and Adams were available. Hoping for a strong performance against a weakened Jamaica side.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom