Change Ad Consent MLS’ Toronto FC playing at the Rent this fall | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MLS’ Toronto FC playing at the Rent this fall

-
this is getting dumb. I am serious about corona. But 20% capacity outside is Not dangerous.
I *seriously* wonder if this is about something else...

What happens if CT couldn't draw 8000 fans for an MLS team during a pandemic? There could be longer-term impact that can easily be avoided right now.

What happens if CT couldn't draw 8000 fans for an MLS team during a pandemic? There could be longer-term impact that can easily be avoided right now.
Nothing. There was an MLS game at The Rent in 2017 that didn’t draw flies. And yet here they are again.

Lol so MLS can play at UConn’s football stadium but UConn can’t?
A study was done showing that Covid is only transmitted by College Football Players who belong to certain conferences or play in certain states. Probably.

I would gather it more has to do with operating a stadium at 20% capacity still requires parking attendants, security, staffing throughout stadium, where an empty stadium only requires critical staff. I would say it is a 100% money move if they don’t allow fans.

Nothing. There was an MLS game at The Rent in 2017 that didn’t draw flies. And yet here they are again.
"Hey, where do we go if we want nobody in the stands?"

You don't see a perception issue here? I do.

Toronto FC expects to play six matches at home away from home in East Hartford, may have soccer fans after the first couple of games.

I hope they can let some fans. Too much effort in trying to prevent and numbers imo. Need to try to live with it while making an effort to limit the spread.

I hope they can let some fans. Too much effort in trying to prevent and numbers imo. Need to try to live with it while making an effort to limit the spread.
I doubt they'd get a large number of fans for that anyway, so odds are they'll allow some fans. Just as long as they do it right & stay responsible it'll be fine.