MLB Playoffs Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

MLB Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Btw, I ran several scenarios on my supercomputer at home and the odds of the NYY appearing in this year's ALCS are the same as the Red Sox- zero.

Ok, that had me laughing pretty hard.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
If I have to see another Yankee take the first 5 pitches only to strike out I'm going to kill myself. Talk about a total lack of a killer attitude. And that Tex BB that brought home the second run was the classic passive approach to trying to get a run in. HELLO!!! Feel pressure much?

What a disappointment last night was. That intentional BB to Miggy to pitch to Victor Martinez? :confused:

And ARod...thanks buddy.

Reaction Score
that game last night was very predictable whenever the yankees seemed to gain some momentum Detroit would have a little mound conference as somewhat of a stalling tactic and it worked. The Yankees just werent very good and the Sox were just overrated.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Could be worse.
Could be the Phillies.

Ryan Howard could miss most of 2012, too. Incredible

Reaction Score
If the Yanks win this series will ya'll stop fixating on and talking about the Red Sox? I'm assuming your team has to do better than the Sox expected outcome (1st round wildcard exit ala Tampa) to let this alleged massive, monumental and historical collapse fade into Bolivian.

The whole argument is so stupid. Sox fans are saying 'the Sox really sucked' therefore the foundation held a house vulnerable to collapse. Yanks fans are saying 'the Sox really really sucked' and therefore the huge collapse was catastrophic. But we'd already evacuated; the fire department and paramedics were on standby etc.. No one was hurt and ya'll simply need to stop rubbernecking and focus on the road ahead. We've moved on.

Wow that's how you read this? Typical Deac, typical. Funny too!!:) Pretty sure I didn't bring up 2004. Yet "we've moved on...". LOL

Reaction Score
Could be worse.
Could be the Phillies.

Crazy huh? Hey he tore an achilles on a groundout that must be what Papi did on most every groundout this year because he never makes it to 1st either!!! LOL

Reaction Score
I was so glad to see the Phillies lose, but I hated to see Howard get hurt I do like the guy. Doc Halladay was awesome last night, but Carpenter was even better. Imagine watching that pitching duel last night if your a Bluejays fan. How about Nyjer Morgan last night that was pretty funny how he yelled yeah like 3 times while he was being interviewed lol.

Reaction Score
Could be worse.
Could be the Phillies.

Phillies fans would have cheered if it happened to the Cards. No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom