Misc. tweets by Rich | The Boneyard

Misc. tweets by Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Rich Elliott @elliottctpost · 1h 1 hour ago
Geno on @_BonnBonn: ``She’s just a lot smarter. That’s what happens to players that become All-American guards.'' #UConn

[URL='https://twitter.com/elliottctpost'] Rich Elliott @elliottctpost · 2h 2 hours ago
.@bre_stewart30 on @GabbthePro: ``Her athleticism is untouchable to most people that we play against.’’ #UConn
[/URL]
Rich Elliott @elliottctpost · 2h 2 hours ago
.@bre_stewart30 on @_saniyaaa: ``She’s someone who’s so smart basketball-wise that you want to be out on the court with her.'' #UConn

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stewie complimenting the underclassmen. Nice!

Gabby's athleticism may be untouchable to anyone not named Diamond or Maya.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score

How cool would it be to see Gabby go up against The Diamond? :) May well happen at some point.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

From what I've seen of her, I think Williams is more athletic than either Maya or Deshields. What kind of basketball player she'll be is still to be determined.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I saw Gabby today. Geno needs to develop her. She has the skills and talent now she need to coaching to develop them in game situations. She could be one of the all time greats. Now think of this in a couple of years. Saniya Chong, Kia Nurse, Natalie Butler Morgan Tuck Gabby Willams and next years class. That's almost unfair to the rest of WCBB.

Reaction Score
Was thinking similarly re: her pass-heavy performance today -- need to get the youngsters going for the long run, and then when they really need her TBS will take over.
Ya TBS had twice as many assists as MoJett today

Reaction Score
I saw Gabby today. Geno needs to develop her. She has the skills and talent now she need to coaching to develop them in game situations. She could be one of the all time greats. Now think of this in a couple of years. Saniya Chong, Kia Nurse, Natalie Butler Morgan Tuck Gabby Willams and next years class. That's almost unfair to the rest of WCBB.
Unfair is good.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
MoJett was BonnBonn before stepping foot in Storrs, as mentioned it's her Twitter handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom