Misc. games, Sun 12/30 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Misc. games, Sun 12/30

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
ODU seems to be improved this year. It would be good to see them back in the Big dance in March.

Reaction Score
Outside of the Notre Dame game, I'd be a bit concerned if I was UConn. Tough games against teams like St. John's, Oklahoma and Cal is not a good sign.

Maybe UConn is bored if they aren't playing someone really good? DePaul is ranked but I'm not that impressed with them. Outside of ND the schedule has been fairly light so far. About to get better with Baylor coming up.

Cal was ranked in the top 10 when UConn played them. And UConn's most challenging games are almost all on the road. UConn will play anyone (even Tennessee) anywhere. Perhaps your concern should be conveyed to all the programs that duck UConn and have excused themselves from playing UConn (I'm looking at you, Maryland and Duke).

Reaction Score
Why is South Carolina still ranked in the AP Top 25, they haven't beat anyone that is close to being ranked. I believe that Utah should be ranked ahead of them and think they will finish behind Miss St, Kentucky, Tennessee, and maybe even Texas A&M in the SEC.
I think Auburn could finish ahead of S. Car. I think Auburn may surprise some people in conference.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Cal was ranked in the top 10 when UConn played them. And UConn's most challenging games are almost all on the road. UConn will play anyone (even Tennessee) anywhere. Perhaps your concern should be conveyed to all the programs that duck UConn and have excused themselves from playing UConn (I'm looking at you, Maryland and Duke).
Cal was ranked in the top 10? In what ranking system?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Please leave Duke the heck outta this. Thanks

Cal was ranked in the top 10? In what ranking system?

Top 10 in the Pac 12

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Stwainfan, I agree E is improving, but she has to still cut down on turnovers, IMO.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

Unless they improve significantly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cal finish lower than 5th in the conference. They just don't look that good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom