Minutes for Lou, Gabby and Danger | The Boneyard

Minutes for Lou, Gabby and Danger

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
If its me at the helm (and we should all be grateful it isn't) Lou never gets off the bench... street clothes. Gabby and Crystal very limited minutes.. 15 to 20. Azura and the bench crew pick up the minutes... sink or swim. Lou is super beat up and needs a break that I'm sure she does not want.

EDIT: Just saw in another thread that Lou is not expected to play... me and Geno - basketball geniuses. :p

Reaction Score
If its me at the helm (and we should all be grateful it isn't) Lou never gets off the bench... street clothes. Gabby and Crystal very limited minutes.. 15 to 20. Azura and the bench crew pick up the minutes... sink or swim. Lou is super beat up and needs a break that I'm sure she does not want.

EDIT: Just saw in another thread that Lou is not expected to play... me and Geno - basketball geniuses. :p
Genius, perhaps, but what do we know of the severity of Lou's ankle?

Reaction Score
I would suspect that Lou doesn't play. Gabby and Danger start, but get very limited minutes. Z starts in place of Lou (with Geno having the microscope clearly on Stevens's defense). We will NOT see that same thing that happened in the 2nd Quarter the other night. Instead, I suspect that Kyla Irwin will see more time with the starters in this game. Walker will also get allot of time off the bench. Other than that, I would forsee that Molly, Gordon, Camara and Coombs just get "Mop Up" time in the 4th quarter. At this point in the season, I feel that Geno only trusts Irwin and Walker as candidates to be able to step up their games, to round out the 7 or 8 person rotation this season

Reaction Score
I sure hope UConn gets off to a quick start...............I really was hoping Gabby wouldn't play today based on how much pain she was in the other day

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Apparently KLS isn’t warming up per Carl Adamec.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Genius, perhaps, but what do we know of the severity of Lou's ankle?
In the video tacked to the top of the board, Geno says it’s a nagging injury from her high school days.

Reaction Score
I would take a loss or 2 or 3 if it would ensure a healthy and rested team come post season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom