Minus 34 to Tulane | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Minus 34 to Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Trust the process!!!
tenor.gif

Reaction Score
I agree with you.. Rock bottom was one win. If we have another season with just one win we are at rock bottom again. The only way to go this year or next is UP!
There is another way but you probably don't want to hear and that is "out". How bad do things have to get before we decide that enough is enough and we either drop football and go back to a lesser conference? As I understand it next year we will be independent and will probably have trouble with our schedule. If someone out there is aware of some big time recruits coming in, I will take back my comments. But as of this point my hope is gone.

Reaction Score
Not LSU. Tulane. Tu. F ing Lane. And the worst part. No one is pissed. No one in the Admin seems to care. No one in the media is calling for radical changes. The new President would seemingly rather talk about his cup of coffee on the JV water polo team at USC than talk about the support this program needs. Expected more progress in year 3. Such a shame.

The new president is talking about JV water polo? I tried to play water polo, but the horse drowned!!

We had Susie LAX, is this going to be Water Polo Thomas? He might be worse than Susie!

Reaction Score
Come on. Can we at least save this level of whining for when they beat us by 34 or more, instead of expressing outrage at a friggin point spread?

It's not like you won't be outraged come Saturday night.
Who did you bet?

Reaction Score
In the past we had a shot at covering, but now? Now? And Edsall punting on 4th and 1 with 15 seconds left in the 1st half... Fuggeddaboutit! He doesn't believe in this team.
That's unacceptable and unfair to the fanbase to come out and perform like that.
The constant OC changes year in and year out on a rebuilding team isn't helping matters whatsoever

Reaction Score
In the past we had a shot at covering, but now? Now? And Edsall punting on 4th and 1 with 15 seconds left in the 1st half... Fuggeddaboutit! He doesn't believe in this team.
That's unacceptable and unfair to the fanbase to come out and perform like that.
The constant OC changes year in and year out on a rebuilding team isn't helping matters whatsoever
They do not have a guaranteed 1 yd gain in their playbook. Tulane has a highly regarded DLine, but they are much smaller. Seems like that NFL prototypical size isn’t always best.

Reaction Score
Embarrassing showing. Tulane has 2nd team in and are running roughshod. End of 3. 42-0, and driving. Does anyone still believe that there's a pony underneath all of that horse dung?

Reaction Score
Like the UCF game, this truly could have been 100-0. Tulane called the dogs off early in the third and was playing third stringers the rest of the way.

Reaction Score
Please can we not start a whole conversation on Edsall “needs to go” after this game against Tulane???
I just don’t want to hear “edsall needs to be fired now” after we lose this game Saturday..

We know Tulane is going to beat us and usually the “fire Edsall” voices come out right after the games are finished.

let’s see if we can pull off a win against UMass and ECU first. These front 5 games have been to top ranked teams.. let’s see how we do against teams ranked closer to us before we start the same ol dialogue..

if we get plowed against UMass and ECU then I’m willing to get on the bandwagon too for some kinda change.. maybe a new OC and QB coach that can bring something new to the table and put Giofre back to coach the OL.. .. But I think Edsall deserves another year..

Let’s just keep this game competitive, have an offensive that can score and D that tackles and makes some sacks and turnovers this game!! Go Huskies!!

The longer Randy stays, the further UConn falls. He needs to be fired now. Get somebody who can teach and run a offense. And, get players to tackle.

Reaction Score

Randy should have been fired at halftime for punting on 4th and 1 with 15 seconds left. That is totally quiting on the team. In fact, that little sideline rant with the QB was probably because the kid called him out on being a weiny.

Reaction Score
The longer Randy stays, the further UConn falls. He needs to be fired now. Get somebody who can teach and run a offense. And, get players to tackle.
who should UConn hire and will this person spend five or more years here?

Reaction Score
who should UConn hire and will this person spend five or more years

Maybe a successful offensive passing game oriented FCS coach who wantsa shot at FBS level. And, if they can get some excitment into this program and play modern day college football, it won't be important for them to stay 5+ years. They get the program going, they will have the model to follow and another good coach will be easier to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom