Minus 34 to Tulane | The Boneyard

Minus 34 to Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not LSU. Tulane. Tu. F ing Lane. And the worst part. No one is pissed. No one in the Admin seems to care. No one in the media is calling for radical changes. The new President would seemingly rather talk about his cup of coffee on the JV water polo team at USC than talk about the support this program needs. Expected more progress in year 3. Such a shame.

Reaction Score
Please can we not start a whole conversation on Edsall “needs to go” after this game against Tulane???
I just don’t want to hear “edsall needs to be fired now” after we lose this game Saturday..

We know Tulane is going to beat us and usually the “fire Edsall” voices come out right after the games are finished.

let’s see if we can pull off a win against UMass and ECU first. These front 5 games have been to top ranked teams.. let’s see how we do against teams ranked closer to us before we start the same ol dialogue..

if we get plowed against UMass and ECU then I’m willing to get on the bandwagon too for some kinda change.. maybe a new OC and QB coach that can bring something new to the table and put Giofre back to coach the OL.. .. But I think Edsall deserves another year..

Let’s just keep this game competitive, have an offensive that can score and D that tackles and makes some sacks and turnovers this game!! Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
I’m an Edsall fan. Just unfathomable how bad this program has become with seemingly no rock bottom. I don’t want him fired but need some signs of progress

I agree with you.. Rock bottom was one win. If we have another season with just one win we are at rock bottom again. The only way to go this year or next is UP!

Reaction Score
Not LSU. Tulane. Tu. F ing Lane. And the worst part. No one is pissed. No one in the Admin seems to care. No one in the media is calling for radical changes. The new President would seemingly rather talk about his cup of coffee on the JV water polo team at USC than talk about the support this program needs. Expected more progress in year 3. Such a shame.

Come on. Can we at least save this level of whining for when they beat us by 34 or more, instead of expressing outrage at a friggin point spread?

It's not like you won't be outraged come Saturday night.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I agree with you.. Rock bottom was one win. If we have another season with just one win we are at rock bottom again. The only way to go this year or next is UP!
Isn't zero wins rock bottom?

Reaction Score

Whaler! Was wondering where you've been.

Reaction Score
These front 5 games have been to top ranked teams

What the hell are you talking about - top ranked teams - over the past two years:

Illinois is has won against Rutgers, UConn and Minny and some directionals
Indiana has beaten Rutgers, UConn, Maryland and some MAC schools
USF hadn't beating an FBS team in 9 games

UCF is the only team that fits your "top ranked teams" criteria, unless you define top ranked teams as playing or trying to play FBS football.

Reaction Score
Come on. Can we at least save this level of whining for when they beat us by 34 or more, instead of expecting outrage at a friggin point spread?

It's not like you won't be outraged come Saturday night.
You surely can. Feel free. Me? I pick and choose when I express my outrage and I chose Thursday around lunch time Counselor

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I attended the last time they played in Tulane. They won. Diaco was coach.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Or nowhere. We could go nowhere.

Reaction Score
Only way we cover is that we're a trap game. Coming off big win at Army, play us, then go to play at Memphis for probably the AAC west title.

Reaction Score
Only way we cover is that we're a trap game. Coming off big win at Army, play us, then go to play at Memphis for probably the AAC west title.
More like a tune up game.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I attended the last time they played in Tulane. They won. Diaco was coach.

0 offensive points in the rain, right? Only TD was a pick 6? Proof positive even 80 degree rain can make for a miserable game day experience.

Reaction Score
Things are rock bottom when Illinois, Indiana, and USF are now considered top ranked teams. And beating Army is a big win. Edsell 1.0 would probably be 3-2 at worst against this schedule.

Reaction Score
Things are rock bottom when Illinois, Indiana, and USF are now considered top ranked teams. And beating Army is a big win. Edsell 1.0 would probably be 3-2 at worst against this schedule.
He had much better players at that time. Much more motivation, and support of the fan base. I cannot comment on support from the administration of the school, but it appears that State legislators are always questioning UConn's value and I see no support from the government leaders of the State.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
0 offensive points in the rain, right? Only TD was a pick 6? Proof positive even 80 degree rain can make for a miserable game day experience.
I don't think either team had much offense, 200 yds per?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

Only way we cover is through the backdoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom