Mindhunter (Netflix) | The Boneyard

Mindhunter (Netflix)

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Just finished watching the fictional series and enjoyed it..... its a show about late 1970s FBI research on serial killers focusing on two FBI agents as they help hunt for clues and interview some of the killers behind bars.

Reaction Score
Just finished watching the fictional series and enjoyed it..... its a show about late 1970s FBI research on serial killers focusing on two FBI agents as they help hunt for clues and interview some of the killers behind bars.

I binged it this past week, thought it was really good. Good combo acting with the FBI agents played off each other nicely. Fun watch, always intrigued by the serial killer stuff anyway it was interesting to read some of the facts of that group they put together in the 70's.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Weighing in on this, as we started this last night. This is excellent. Very well written and acted and a fascinating tale.

Reaction Score
The guy who played Ed Kemper deserves every award

That video is very cool and shows how the producers wove in so much actual detail from the historical record. I found myself looking up the serial killers on Wikipedia when they were introduced on the show as I wasn't familiar with most of them. The show really seemed to capture enough bits and pieces of the true story to make the show compelling.

Reaction Score
The guy who played Ed Kemper deserves every award

Wow that is really good stuff, I liked his character a lot before this now it's an uncanny job by him. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They have season 2 set up nicely with the intro clips of a certain serial killer

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom