Mimi Collins transferring from TN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mimi Collins transferring from TN

Reaction Score
Both her and Westbrook will be arriving in Storrs any day now. My gut tells me so, trust me.

HIGHLY unlikely Geno would take 2 kids from the same school, esp TN. You need kids who are going to buy in to the system, particularly at UConn where GA places the highest premium on team chemistry. Last thing you would want is 2 outsiders who could be their own clique.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I hope Geno is reading this thread. It is getting really funny. :D

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Both her and Westbrook will be arriving in Storrs any day now. My gut tells me so, trust me.
HIGHLY unlikely Geno would take 2 kids from the same school, esp TN. You need kids who are going to buy in to the system, particularly at UConn where GA places the highest premium on team chemistry. Last thing you would want is 2 outsiders who could be their own clique.
I cannot believe that anyone thought that I was being serious with my post about 2 TN transfers coming to UConn but I guess that is how it goes sometimes. Head bang :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I cannot believe that anyone thought that I was being serious with my post about 2 TN transfers coming to UConn but I guess that is how it goes sometimes. Head bang:rolleyes:

Well you thought I was serious when I made the original post about world colliding if Westbrook and Collins show up in Storrs :rolleyes:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Some said Geno was averse to transfers yet Geno had 3 on the same roster just a few years ago.
Don't see an issue here with cliques or team chemistry. They are all outsiders until they sign up and they don't sign up unless they buy into the UCONN system. UCONN needs talent & size, Collins has both. She might have worn that gaudy orange for a year but at least she had the good sense to escape.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom