Mike DiMauro's article sums up many on Boneyard | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Mike DiMauro's article sums up many on Boneyard

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I don’t recall ever seeing the “Olliewood” signs being confiscated.

The kid made his message and it hit the attention of the fans & media to the point that we now have a thread discussing it as well as mention in recent articles. Confiscated or not, he succeeded.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the Olliewoof propaganda was distributed to the student section by the school.

Same with the player face cut outs.

Reaction Score
Ollie unlike his paycheck has earned these signs and getting booed.

That fan you call an idiot cares more about this program than you.

Well that's way off I promise. But continue on and amuse me and everyone else. The kids a and if you agree.....

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Correct me if I’m wrong but the Olliewoof propaganda was distributed to the student section by the school.

Same with the player face cut outs.
Yes, those Olliewood and other random signs of players faces are distributed to the students by the school.

Reaction Score
Well that's just BS. You can disagree with Mau's position but that doesn't mean he cares less about the program. He's on the GD BY every day for Christ sake. Myself I wouldn't call the fan an idiot but I don't like the look on national TV.

C'mon that look is great for Jor Girard who you kidding imno? I'm sure he was impressed with the sign while being recruited, what wonderful fans. LOL :eek:

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Keep bringing in those signs that's a real mans way to present one's opinion. ;)
Completely agree with you MAU. It's not bad enough that we got trounced by 20 on national TV. Now imagine how much worse it would look with fans holding Fire Ollie signs in the crowd. Why would any prospective coach come here? If you're a recruit, might you re-open your recruitment just to be on the safe side? Go write en editorial to the Courant or protest outside Gampel, but leave the sign at home.

Reaction Score
Well that's just BS. You can disagree with Mau's position but that doesn't mean he cares less about the program. He's on the GD BY every day for Christ sake. Myself I wouldn't call the fan an idiot but I don't like the look on national TV.

I was being sarcastic on the reply FYI didn't sound right after I read it just now :D

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Ollie is disrespecting the university. Taking their 3 million a year(which we can't afford in the first place) and blowing up the program. The least he can do is read the fans sign.

Reaction Score
Against the rules and bad for UConn.
Disagree? I'll show up at your job with a sign.

If I were collecting $3mil+ and understood going into the job that I would be the face of a historic program, I'd be carpooling with you to work every morning.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
That fact that Dimauro quoted a boneyard post is absolutely hilarious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom