Mikayla Blakes commitment (poll) | The Boneyard

Mikayla Blakes commitment (poll)

What school will she pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Since there were only 17 respondents on the original poll (google form) that I posted a while back, about the remaining 11 uncommitted from the class of 2024, here's one for Blakes. Poll will close on Jan 22 at 3 pm

Have fun!

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I said Rutgers, because we need her and I'm bias.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It would be cool to see her at Wisconsin.

Apparently in the first rendition of the picks months ago.. I voted for Stanford. Seems like I can't change my vote in this poll @BRS24

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
It would be cool to see her at Wisconsin.

Apparently in the first rendition of the picks months ago.. I voted for Stanford. Seems like I can't change my vote in this poll @BRS24
Well, technically you can pick different here. I'm not judging. :D

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Team Vandy
Episode 19 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Friendly reminder, the poll is closing at 2:59 pm today if y'all wanna get your vote in. :D

Reaction Score
Does anyone know where she's announcing? Instagram? Twitter?

Reaction Score
All along I have been worried about Rutgers and Indiana. For some reason, the past few days I've been concerned about Stanford. I'm just glad this is about to be over. I don't normally get caught up in the recruitment of a particular player, but in this case, Vandy finds itself in need of a a guard for next season. Jordyn Cambridge will be gone, and her heir apparent, freshman Madison Greene, who was showing signs of being a very solid player, had knee surgery last week and likely won't be available until January next year. If Shea doesn't get Blakes, she's going to need to find a point guard in the portal.

Reaction Score
All along I have been worried about Rutgers and Indiana. For some reason, the past few days I've been concerned about Stanford. I'm just glad this is about to be over. I don't normally get caught up in the recruitment of a particular player, but in this case, Vandy finds itself in need of a a guard for next season. Jordyn Cambridge will be gone, and her heir apparent, freshman Madison Greene, who was showing signs of being a very solid player, had knee surgery last week and likely won't be available until January next year. If Shea doesn't get Blakes, she's going to need to find a point guard in the portal.
Finding a point guard in the portal won't be hard. Especially the way Vandy look this year.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Friendly reminder, the poll is closing at 2:59 pm today if y'all wanna get your vote in. :D
Dang...my first business meeting in NYC this year and I miss this.
If you want to put in an informal vote, I'll go with Rutgers. Her high school coach was a star there with Chris Dailey and I think she'll want to help resurrect the program.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
She already committed to Vandy. :p
How dare you accuse me of being late twice in one day :rolleyes:when @EricLA * sends out news at pretty much the same time I hit "send?" ;) I've gotta admit, didn't see that one coming. Wonder if Mikayla knows Justine Pissot, another mid-Jersey prospect who transferred to Vandy? Shea's got a good one. Congrats to @YoDore ....

* Thanks for posting, btw.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
How dare you accuse me of being late twice in one day :rolleyes:when @EricLA * sends out news at pretty much the same time I hit "send?" ;) I've gotta admit, didn't see that one coming. Wonder if Mikayla knows Justine Pissot, another mid-Jersey prospect who transferred to Vandy? Shea's got a good one. Congrats to @YoDore ....

* Thanks for posting, btw.
While I'm happy for Vandy, (if Rutgers didn't get Mikayla I wanted Vandy to get her) I am side-eyeing Coach Washington at the moment, but that's a whole different topic.

Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom