OT: - Mikal Bridges Traded to the Knicks | The Boneyard

OT: Mikal Bridges Traded to the Knicks

Reaction Score
5 first rounders for him is insane though. They also basically traded IQ and Barrett for him as well. Great fit but a lotttt
For him and OG, I'd imagine he's still back. If he's gone I'd feel a little different about the deal

Reaction Score
For him and OG, I'd imagine he's still back. If he's gone I'd feel a little different about the deal
That's how I look at it. If you're gonna go all in, go all in. This is a 3 & D league now as the Celtics showed. With Bridges + OG they have the wings to compete with Boston. Without OG, it makes no sense to give up this much.

Reaction Score
So wait, the Knicks are still trying to re-sign OG too? Can't bank on him being healthy but if they keep him as well they're firmly cemented as #2 in the East behind Boston.

Reaction Score
They’re keeping this years picks, so opportunity to add two young players to their core. Dont love 5 firsts for borderline all stars, but they paid the same division, same city tax.

Love the potential starting five for them.

I would expect Randle and Robinson are gone.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
My guess is they're either hoping to get something back for OG in a sign and trade or they're going to re-sign him and trade Randall.

Reaction Score
Are there any other Nova players left who won a title with Jay, in the NBA but not on the Knicks?
Arcidiacono was on the Knicks last season as well but he was traded and is up and down from the league to the G League. Eric Paschall has been out of the league for a year or two.

Reaction Score
Hard to really evaluate the deal at least on the Knicks side until the rest of their offseason moves pan out.

With that said, total no-brainer for the Nets- got a good amount of draft capital for a player they probably didn’t want to throw max money at to resign him which is what they would’ve had to do to keep him.

Reaction Score

Don't think most people realize his contract situation. Him and Brunson are 2 of the bigger bargains in the league right now

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom