Midyear transfers (2019-20) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Midyear transfers (2019-20)

Reaction Score
Adding to the list, per Raoul's tweet, Loretta Kakala, who started at Louisville and then transferred to Pacific, is back in the transfer portal. She's currently not with the Pacific team for "disciplinary reasons."

It looks like Kakala is done at Pacific. She isn't even listed any longer on the team's roster. Team stats show that she played in 16 games and averaged 7.9 minutes of playing time per game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mi’Cole Cayton is grad-transferring from Cal. Had a very solid freshman campaign, but has played four games in the past three seasons.

Stated she plans on playing three seasons.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I think I am confused. How can she grad transfer after a solid freshman campaign? Did she rack up so many AP credits she's graduating after her freshman year?
According to Raoul Man of Mystery, she's missed most of the last 3 seasons due to injury, including all of this season.

Played in 34 games as a freshman, but only 3 as a sophomore, 1 as a junior, and 0 as a senior.

Reaction Score
I think I am confused. How can she grad transfer after a solid freshman campaign? Did she rack up so many AP credits she's graduating after her freshman year?
Cayton graduated from high school in 2016. Has been injured the past three seasons. I can see her being granted a 6th year. That would allow her two more seasons of competition.

You may remember that Cayton played on the St. Mary's HS team with Kat Tudor and Aquira DeCosta that was ranked #1 in the nation before being shockingly eliminated in the state playoffs by Pinewood HS. That upset was spearheaded by a frosh named Hannah Jump, now a frosh on your favorite squad.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mi’Cole Cayton is grad-transferring from Cal. Had a very solid freshman campaign, but has played four games in the past three seasons.

Stated she plans on playing three seasons.
That won't happen unless the NCAA grants her a 7th year of eligibility. Perhaps she meant two more seasons for a combined total of three seasons between her one year at Cal and her future school.

Plebe

Reaction Score
That won't happen unless the NCAA grants her a 7th year of eligibility. Perhaps she meant two more seasons for a combined total of three seasons between her one year at Cal and her future school.
??

She was class of 2016. She'll be going into her 5th year.

Reaction Score
??

She was class of 2016. She'll be going into her 5th year.

Yes. A previous poster stated that she intends to play three seasons. I can see the NCAA granting Cayton the ability to play two more seasons with her 6th year taking place in '21-'22.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Yes. A previous poster stated that she intends to play three seasons. I can see the NCAA granting Cayton the ability to play two more seasons with her 6th year taking place in '21-'22.
Ah sorry, I had missed that post.

Her is her tweet:

The 7th year waiver is not without precedent:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69