Midnight tip off? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Midnight tip off?

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I, and other Boneyarders, work there. Rooting for someone else to lose their job is not a good look.

I say AGAIN, I hope the whole place continues burn down.... Let's pray you're not in it.

Happy Layofff season, your company is a joke to the highest extent. Hope your able to make a quick turnaround cause BSPN is leaking like a siv. I'm certainly not the cause, but the orange glow to the flames are quite glorious :D:eek::D

As to your last comment, I would if I could, but your ma does a decent enough job.

I'm holding a pink slip party on the 28th, hope you can attend:oops:

Reaction Score
I say AGAIN, I hope the whole place continues burn down.... Let's pray you're not in it.

Happy Layofff season, your company is a joke to the highest extent. Hope your able to make a quick turnaround cause BSPN is leaking like a siv. I'm certainly not the cause, but the orange glow to the flames are quite glorious :D:eek::D

As to your last comment, I would if I could, but your ma does a decent enough job.

You're pathetic. I hope you grow up at some point in your life.

Curiouser
Reaction Score

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Reaction Score
Geez 3:00 tip on a Sunday vs NFL. What snarky comments does Jerry have on this?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom