Mid-week 8:30 tips at Gampel | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mid-week 8:30 tips at Gampel

Reaction Score
Yeah who cares what time the game starts? 8:30 is late? I cud see 9:30/10pm tips. But aren’t older people retired anyways ? they can sleep in as late as they want. The later tips are great for me I get to put the kids to bed and enjoy my 9 PM to 11 PM window. Nothing worse than noon Saturday games. 7pm bad too. Finishing up dinner and trying to get the kids settled. I usually have to dvr those early tips, turn my phone off and watch on an hour delay. Lol

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ratings have been improving on FS1 college basketball each season. Took a bigger bump when FS1 got the rights to the Big Ten. Last year, was also the first year of the MWC. Along with 22 games from the Pac-12.
[Avatar/post]

Thanks! I hope the Big East can get closer to the P5 #s. It would be great to get $10 million per team. I’m not sure that will happen though.

Reaction Score
[Avatar/post]

Thanks! I hope the Big East can get closer to the P5 #s. It would be great to get $10 million per team. I’m not sure that will happen though.

It won’t get close to the P5’s but there will be a bump. Both the conference and the network have basically said as much. Ratings, in the classic sense, are becoming less and less important; what matters more and more is providing content with a built-in audience

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It won’t get close to the P5’s but there will be a bump. Both the conference and the network have basically said as much. Ratings, in the classic sense, are becoming less and less important; what matters more and more is providing content with a built-in audience
I still think readings matter for linear broadcasts, but I agree with you that Internet viewers are the future. I wish the Big East would get our tier 3 rates back. Uconn can get an additional $1 million, minimally, for women’s basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom