Michigan/UCLA | The Boneyard

Michigan/UCLA

Reaction Score
Watching Michigan and UCLA, and thinking Johnny Juzang bears a resemblance to one of my favorite UConn players, Tony Hanson.

Attachments

• AED04EA6-900B-487B-8444-190023A81672.jpeg
    AED04EA6-900B-487B-8444-190023A81672.jpeg
    632.1 KB · Views: 82
  • B0A29D13-9793-47F9-9F93-74B9F7D4C208.jpeg
    B0A29D13-9793-47F9-9F93-74B9F7D4C208.jpeg
    743.5 KB · Views: 82
Reaction Score
Johnny Juzang is having a great game. He is their #1 option. How the hell did Kentucky let him go?

He does look similar to Hanson. Johnny Juzang is half Asian though.

Hope UCLA can pull this through and get rid of B1G.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not sure why you have Dickinson inbounding that last play. Half second on the clock, you'd think a lob to the tallest player is a possibility you want UCLA to have to defend.

Reaction Score
49? That’s all you could get on the board Juwan? Big 10 at its finest yet again. To supposedly have that many great teams in the “best” conference and not get one to the FF is a huge failure.

By the way the FF is not going to be even fun there is no one left to touch the Zags. There were potential match ups out there to give them trouble, none of them are there next weekend, it’s over.

Reaction Score
I got hammered on Twitter when I said the B1G was overrated this year. This further proves that the B1G was in fact greatly overrated.

Reaction Score
Everybody hates Cronin but he is a terrific basketball coach. Sort of a Dan Hurley of the Midwest. His father was a highly respected high school coach in Ohio. I wondered if he could translate to LA. Apparently he does.

Reaction Score
I think Mick is going to do great things with UCLA. They were waiting for years to get back to relevancy and I don’t think anyone would have thought Mick would be the one to do it. Goes to show it’s about hiring the best coach not necessarily the one that “fits” which is what I think UCLA tried for a while.

Reaction Score
Mick's games are always the same. Rock fight. But I must say that seeing these teams shoot 20% from 3 with many open shots is not impressive. I get good D, but that was ugly.

Reaction Score
Shows he made a great decision on Juzang plus bringing order and discipline on defense.

Juzang is an excellent player, scorer. Not sure what the issue was with Cal but he certainly swung and missed on this kid. But of course that makes me smile because Lord knows Juzang could have never helped the Wildcats this last year...LOL

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
Juzang is an excellent player, scorer. Not sure what the issue was with Cal but he certainly swung and missed on this kid. But of course that makes me smile because Lord knows Juzang could have never helped the Wildcats this last year...LOL
cal might not be there much longer. The fan base there is outraged with his recruiting style and wants the one and done strategy to end. It would be a great day to see him fired

Reaction Score
and can be a 1 done if he’s scores 20 on the zags
he hit some tough shots

Reaction Score
I think Mick is going to do great things with UCLA. They were waiting for years to get back to relevancy and I don’t think anyone would have thought Mick would be the one to do it. Goes to show it’s about hiring the best coach not necessarily the one that “fits” which is what I think UCLA tried for a while.

I think Mick will do great also. There is a ton of talent in Southern Cal for basketball as well as football. If Mick can tap into that talent pool, he will do very well. It can't be that hard to get kids from the area to UCLA especially if UCLA is winning. Most Southern Cal kids will miss home if they go to school elsewhere in the country. It is hard to compete against Southern Cal. UCLA is also an excellent academic school, so Mick has all the good stuff going for him.

Johnny Juzang went to high school in LA at Harvard Westlake. He said he left Kentucky because he missed home. It is hard to picture any Southern Cal kid take a liking to Kentucky after growing up in Southern Cal.

If Juzang can score against the Zags, he might jump in the NBA draft board. It will be a tall order since there is no doubt Zags will do everything to stop him. No matter what, he will end up in the NBA.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Mick was coaching his butt off on the sidelines - amazing
Hats off to him, job well done
It will be near impossible for them to beat Zaga but getting to the Final Four after having to play a pay-in game, I don't care what name is on the front of the uniform, is something we may never see again
UCLA's stars have shone with the bright lights on - some may have played themselves in the lottery area of the draft - I've seen a few in this tournament who have done so.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Mick was coaching his butt off on the sidelines - amazing
Hats off to him, job well done
It will be near impossible for them to beat Zaga but getting to the Final Four after having to play a pay-in game, I don't care what name is on the front of the uniform, is something we may never see again
UCLA's stars have shone with the bright lights on - some may have played themselves in the lottery area of the draft - I've seen a few in this tournament who have done so.
I picked that play in game to FF . Just the wrong team ;)

Reaction Score
I don't see UCLA staying in the game but the kid is pretty good.

Reaction Score
cal might not be there much longer. The fan base there is outraged with his recruiting style and wants the one and done strategy to end. It would be a great day to see him fired
They were fine with it when he was making FF and winning Championships

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom