Michigan State | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn't realize I was out in Germany so close to the game...wish I could hang around for a couple extra days (not that I'd be able to get tickets anyways), but I'll be flying from Belgium to UK that day. Really think our guys have a shot if our guards start off hot rather than wait until the second half to get going ala AIC game

Reaction Score
I wonder for size if we started boat, calhoun, DD, Olander, and Wolf or boat, calhoun, Giff, DD, Olander and have bazz off the bench...but i doubt that bazz would ever be coming off the bench...

I hope the Germans take over the game...

If the Germans do take over the game I like our chances better than theirs!! ;) lol

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Size matters. But not as much as experience. Remember Matt Howard? Hardly 6'8'' and was pretty unathletic, but his post-moves were top notch.

But UConn will need to run and run a lot if we want to win. And contain Appling.

Reaction Score
Boatright is not going to have problems he is simply better than all their guards. An issue I have going into every game now on is how will we compete with no bigs? Olander is a glorified stretch four, dd is an exhibition super star but anything else has yet to be determined. Napier is always hobbled it seems, I don't really care for his pompous style anyway. Why don't you get healthy son ?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Boatright is not going to have problems he is simply better than all their guards. An issue I have going into every game now on is how will we compete with no bigs? Olander is a glorified stretch four, dd is an exhibition super star but anything else has yet to be determined. Napier is always hobbled it seems, I don't really care for his pompous style anyway. Why don't you get healthy son ?

I'm sure that he's is not healing as fast as you would like to piss you off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom