Michigan State Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Michigan State Game Thread

Reaction Score
Mich St still playing most of their starters, while UConn has all subs except for Gabby. Looks like Mich St wants the score more reasonable. They've outscored UConn by 7 points so far in the 4th quarter. Will probably hear coach speak in the interview, how her players played hard until the very end.
They need to rub their faces in it like they did to SU a few years ago.

Reaction Score
The bench is painful to watch play, worse than any recent years in how sloppy they are.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
What happens? I know ahead of time???

If you are in CT and watching on SNY you are ahead. We're in Florida and watching on ESPN3 through cable. It seemed there was a minute to minute and a half delay.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Duke beats Oregon St 72-65. Good win for them after losing to Nova early in the season. PAC 12 hasn't had much success going up against ACC teams.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Baskets in the Paint Final
UConn 7+10+8+6=31
Cupcake Players 2+0+4+6 = 12

Reaction Score
If you are in CT and watching on SNY you are ahead. We're in Florida and watching on ESPN3 through cable. It seemed there was a minute to minute and a half delay.
I am in LA watching SNY, and yes SNY is ahead of ESPN3. Thanks...

Reaction Score
Can't wait to see this team in mid season form. Better perimeter shooting in the second half as MSU tried to pack it in to stop the bleeding on the inside. Reserves played better this game.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
So Far this year, ND is not the 3 point shooting team like they were in prior years. In four games, they are 13-53 on three point shooting for 24.5% When they beat Oregon St, I was surprised they were only 2-4 on three point shots. Most of the 3 point shots that Mich St made is when they were just launching them and not trying to run their offense. Bring the ball up, launch a three and hope it goes in.

3-point defense isn't good enough. Obviously it won't hurt us today, but against ND...?

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Pheesa gets honorable mention for Badass award. Fourteen points, twelve rebounds, four assists and lead the team i steals with five and blocks with three.

My God, what a game.

And she played with a zit on her right cheek going nova. :eek:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Mich St still playing most of their starters, while UConn has all subs except for Gabby. Looks like Mich St wants the score more reasonable. They've outscored UConn by 7 points so far in the 4th quarter. Will probably hear coach speak in the interview, how her players played hard until the very end.

Keeping the starters in to try and keep the mov low. Why else would you keep the starters in late in the game?

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Awesome amazing performances from Danger And AZ. Love this team. Danger - was today 10 assists and just 1 TO? Danger is one of the most gifted passers. She definitely rivals Bird and DT regarding passing.

While I agree, did anyone else notice that her ball handling seemed off for the game?

Reaction Score
Awesome amazing performances from Danger And AZ. Love this team. Danger - was today 10 assists and just 1 TO? Danger is one of the most gifted passers. She definitely rivals Bird and DT regarding passing.
Let's not get carried away - this was Michigan State

Reaction Score
Lou won't start when she comes back. She has to get in game shape.

She will likely start, just not play her full minutes. They will likely give her more breaks and take her out quicker if they are up big until she's back to normal cardio shape. There is no reason to take chances on her comeback b/c Azura has proven to be capable in playing a lot of minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom