Michigan Single Game Tickets | The Boneyard

Michigan Single Game Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Went on sale to the general public at 10:00 and they were sold out by 10:02. Looks like the scalpers or Michigan fans snatched them up.

Reaction Score
They went in sale to season ticket holders,
I think, so that's a good thing selling out.

Reaction Score
Went on sale to season ticket holders last week, and then to the general public this morning.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
It's good news/bad news for sure. Good news that we will have our first sellout of the Pasqualoni era. Bad news that our Huskies will think that they are playing on the road on 9/21. I really hope that our coaching staff (GDL!) prepares our offense for the crowd noise. May even have to go into a silent count at home.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I guess the AD knew what it was doing on this one. Feels a little strange.

Hope UConn fans bought most of them.

Reaction Score
Looks like they're Sold Out.

I wonder what the Club seats are going to look like...do they sell those as individual games as well?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
That was set up specifically for Mich. They got them in their allotment.
It's going to suck looking at the scoreboard and it being surrounded by Michigan fans.

White-out for Michigan game? Anyone know?

Reaction Score
It's going to suck looking at the scoreboard and it being surrounded by Michigan fans.

White-out for Michigan game? Anyone know?

Not as much as it would suck for UConn fans to be stuck with seats that can't even see the scoreboard?

Reaction Score
Looks like they are sold out. I cant even get a single ticket to come up. Good thing I bought extras on Friday

Reaction Score
It's good news/bad news for sure. Good news that we will have our first sellout of the Pasqualoni era. Bad news that our Huskies will think that they are playing on the road on 9/21. I really hope that our coaching staff (GDL!) prepares our offense for the crowd noise. May even have to go into a silent count at home.

If 30k can't out-yell 10k we deserve what we get. I recall about 5k of us drowning out the world in South Bend. Time to mount up!

Reaction Score
People thinking that 15k+ Michigan fans will be there need to GET WITH IT. On stubhub a good portion of visitor tickets are still up and a bunch of the additional seats. These seats got gobbled up by scalpers. Not saying they won't go to Michigan fans. Of course there will be Mich. fans scattered throughout but if 31k UConn fans came out to watch Towson I think we'll be okay.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
People thinking that 15k+ Michigan fans will be there need to GET WITH IT. On stubhub a good portion of visitor tickets are still up and a bunch of the additional seats. These seats got gobbled up by scalpers. Not saying they won't go to Michigan fans. Of course there will be Mich. fans scattered throughout but if 31k UConn fans came out to watch Towson I think we'll be okay.

If the scoreboard allows it....

Reaction Score
Went on sale to the general public at 10:00 and they were sold out by 10:02. Looks like the scalpers or Michigan fans snatched them up.

Why does it have to only be scalpers or Michigan fans?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There was nothing but single-seat scrapple left for that 10 am sale.

If there are a lot of Michigan fans there, it's because UConn fans sold their tix to 'em.

Reaction Score
There was nothing but single-seat scrapple left for that 10 am sale.

If there are a lot of Michigan fans there, it's because UConn fans sold their tix to 'em.

How do you count the season tickets sold to scalpers early on just to sell the Michigan tickets? (dumb ba**ards)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
How do you count the season tickets sold to scalpers early on just to sell the Michigan tickets? (dumb ba**ards)

Maybe it's not zero, but I'd guess there was negligible interest from scalpers.

Scalpers are pretty sharp by necessity and even taking two additional games to get Michigan tickets doesn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom