Michigan gave UConn game and they didn't want it | The Boneyard

Michigan gave UConn game and they didn't want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Michigan had NO BUSINESS winning this game tonight . They were awful. But UConn was even more awful.

Michigan turns the ball over 4 times on the road and UConn still can't win. UConn did not sustain one drive. They scored on a defensive TD and recovered a Michigan fumble on the 9 yard line.

I don't wanna hear this bull crap that UConn sho

Reaction Score
"They" would be the coaches.Players played their butts off. Can't overcome poor coaching.

Reaction Score
Don't wanna hear this bull that uconn should be happy with this performance. They were awful. There defense was competitive but offense is awful. Whitmer has happy feet and does not take what defense gives him. Tuck it and run for once!!!!

UConn fans should not be happy with this performance. Michigan was awful and we had our perfect storm of turnovers and we still could not win. Awful coaching.

Sorry, but I cannot take this inept program any longer. It's BAD.

Take care all

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I wouldn't say they didn't want it.

I'd say they didn't know what to do with it because they've learned how to lose and haven't learned how to win.

Reaction Score
Chin Diesel,
I can agree with your post, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating . Lol

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They lost because they have a harder time moving the football than Patton had moving through Italy.

I'll never understand how MAC and MWC programs race hells bells from end zone to end zone while we've spent a decade in 3rd and 7s.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't say they didn't want it.

I'd say they didn't know what to do with it because they've learned how to lose and haven't learned how to win.

Yes. classic case of not knowing how to close out games.

Reaction Score
The team gave it 150% and ran out of gas. A few more hits on the QB early in the game might have helped finish him off. He was beat up pretty good but kept going.

I know there's going to be all kinds of posts about we shoulda done this and Whitmer sucks and blah, blah, blah.

If you were there tonight and did not feel...that certain something we have not seen....in almost...well...never. The Baylor game comes to mind...but that's it.

It was just an amazing night, right down to the very end. We may not see this again for many years. Soak it in.

Reaction Score
Sports art , how am I clueless?

Please come back when you want to go through the ups and downs we all have been through. You have no idea what took place tonight. None....bye

Reaction Score
Sports Art,

If you wanna make excuses for the program go right ahead. Michigan turned the ball over 4 times and we scored a defensive TD and still lost. The defense played very good but the offense was awful. And the offensive coaching was even worse.

We were 1-11 on 3rd down. That's something to be proud about? This is something we might not see again "For many years." 150%? That's cute.

It's fans like you that enable this program to be AWFUL and be ok with it. Keep clinging onto your moral victories. We lost to Towson at home! Remember that. This program is going backwards, stop making excuses. You are the one who is clueless. Sorry buddy...

Reaction Score
Sports Art,

Don't tell me about the ups and downs UConn fans have been through like I have not endured them as well as a fan. Don't talk like you know me, and don't assume. You sound like a know it all.

JUST because I don't post as many messages as you does not make me less of a fan. Stop being a know it all message board rough guy. You sound silly.

Reaction Score
It was UConn's time to shine and everyone came to play but the offense and special teams so point the blame where it belongs. The fans showed and did their part... the defense did enough to win it.... special teams, well what you gonna say..he should have made it, yeah and the offense should have been able to control time of possession so that's the game. Better luck in Buffalo!

Reaction Score
Was a great effort that came up short. I wish we'd just let it stand as that. A couple of mistakes killed us, but the guys were playing at a completely level of intensity. I hate P and GDl with a passion, but they brought some game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom