Michael Nebrick deserves a new thread on the BY. He earned it! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Michael Nebrick deserves a new thread on the BY. He earned it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Also, in terms of Palatine strawmen, there was never a hint that Nebrich didn't get it done in practice, as we heard afterwards about CAsey. Nebrich was a true frosh learning. No one ever heard anything more negative than that.
Name the straw man I used. Please, because I don't.

I think what people miss is I'm talking more about the coach than the player. I never say the player is great or better than the tarter. I say he should be given a chance. Look it up.

Reaction Score
Fordham was down 28-10 going into the 4th quarter. Nebrich had a couple hundred yards of garbage time yards.

I have Cam Newton on my fantasy team and he does that every week.

He is better than what we have and I wish he hadn't left but I thought Fordham was supposed to beat Army like a rented mule. Not.
He threw for 350.

Reaction Score
Palatine said:
He threw for 350.

And? Since you crow about results, he lost. And his team scored 10 points in 3 quarters.

I said he was better. Not sure your point.

When UCONN loses, it's Whitmer's fault. When Fordham loses, whose fault is it?

Reaction Score
And? Since you crow about results, he lost. And his team scored 10 points in 3 quarters.

I said he was better. Not sure your point.

When UCONN loses, it's Whitmer's fault. When Fordham loses, whose fault is it?

It was a FCS team against a FBS team. Make a pretense of being fair. He performed better against Army (at Army) than Whitmer and MN was surrounded by a much worse cast.

He has more poise than CW. A better arm. Moves better. And his team wins, they head to the FCS Playoffs soon. Except for that CW is better.

Reaction Score
Palatine said:
It was a FCS team against a FBS team. Make a pretense of being fair. He performed better against Army (at Army) than Whitmer and MN was surrounded by a much worse cast. He has more poise than CW. A better arm. Moves better. And his team wins, they head to the FCS Playoffs soon. Except for that CW is better.

I said Nebrich is better. I've said it 100 times.

Lol at being fair. You crack me up.

Lots of folks said watch how bad Fordham will beat Army. They didn't. That's all I'm saying.

Reaction Score
It was a FCS team against a FBS team. Make a pretense of being fair. He performed better against Army (at Army) than Whitmer and MN was surrounded by a much worse cast.

He has more poise than CW. A better arm. Moves better. And his team wins, they head to the FCS Playoffs soon. Except for that CW is better.

Now that Boyle has gotten his chance can you now STFU? Or God forbid admit you were wrong?

Reaction Score
I'd also like to see our QBs under Joe Moorhead's system. Much more dynamic offense than we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom