Michael Gbinije | The Boneyard

Michael Gbinije

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thoughts on him as a potential grad transfer? He hasn't fully committed to returning to Syracuse next year, and he graduates this spring. 6'6 with PG skills, shoots 40% from 3. Averaged 12.7/5/3.7 with 2 steals a game.

Reaction Score
Thoughts on him as a potential grad transfer? He hasn't fully committed to returning to Syracuse next year, and he graduates this spring. 6'6 with PG skills, shoots 40% from 3. Averaged 12.7/5/3.7 with 2 steals a game.

OMG are you kidding me - in a second. Love his game, watched him all year wondering why he couldn't have him. Nice player who Coach K misused like so many others.

Reaction Score
Why would he be interested in coming to UCONN? He played huge minutes this year for Syracuse and will be their most important player next year. If they had a tourney ban, sure . . . .

Reaction Score
Why would he be interested in coming to UCONN? He played huge minutes this year for Syracuse and will be their most important player next year. If they had a tourney ban, sure . . . .
No clue. All I know is that he hasn't fully committed to being at Syracuse next year again.

Reaction Score
No clue. All I know is that he hasn't fully committed to being at Syracuse next year again.
I just assumed that's because he might go play in Europe or try to work his way onto an NBA team. He's in a DeAndre Daniels-ish situation. He's old, turning 23 in June, and is a tweener at the NBA level, so it's going to be really, really hard for him to improve his draft stock unless something incredible happens. He'll technically have his degree, so it could just be time for him to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom