Miami Post Game Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Miami Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Yes, we need Newton back. He has turned into Tate George 2.0 for us. He is a very good point guard.

While this is true, 5-star recruit Stephon Castle should share the duties of handling the rock and driving the lane.

Reaction Score
He has been. It’s okay to acknowledge it once in a while. He was really good last night against relentless pressure.
He has been the whole tournament. For a guy playing PG that people up to, and including Jim Calhoun were worried about, he has already been rock solid.

Reaction Score
Two things can be true. 1) His stock has significantly risen the last few weeks and 2) the plan was always to have him play 2 years with him being featured more next season with Sanogo gone
this definitely WAS the plan (i have heard donovan's dad say as much during uconn twitter spaces) but big guys need to give extra consideration to their health when making these types of decisions. how horrible would we all feel if donovan decided to come back and (god forbid) developed a foot or knee issue next year that made him undraftable?

if he can go mid-first round this year, he should absolutely do it. i will be so, so happy to see him walk across that stage.

Reaction Score
this definitely WAS the plan (i have heard donovan's dad say as much during uconn twitter spaces) but big guys need to give extra consideration to their health when making these types of decisions. how horrible would we all feel if donovan decided to come back and (god forbid) developed a foot or knee issue next year that made him undraftable?

if he can go mid-first round this year, he should absolutely do it. i will be so, so happy to see him walk across that stage.
Love him dearly and he’s gonna be a star, but…….no way this year!!

Reaction Score
Unsung game hero IMO. He never let’s what happens on the offensive end affect his effort and focus on the defense
And that's why they should cut down the nets tomorrow night. This is a complete TEAM. You have the big names but you also have the Nahiems who might only score 7 points but you get the steadiness, the IQ, the toughness, and 3 of those 7 could be when you need them the most because he's not afraid. None of them are. I know CJC told them they should smell it.. but they should be like sharks on Monday.. blood in the water,.. go get it..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom