Metrics (Feb 12) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Metrics (Feb 12)

Reaction Score
Should Win: Seton Hall, DePaul, @St. John's
Questionable: Providence
Don't Feel Good: @Villanova

Hoping we finish 4-1. Ideally play for the BET Championship as well.
Well advancing to the BE final or getting to the round if 32 is progress. So let’s hope it’s both.

Reaction Score
They’re also carrying the conference
Kind of an underrated consideration when you flip this around.

If Creighton and Xavier had carried their weight in the OOC, they'd be top 5-10, our home win wouldn't merely be good, but a signature marquee win, and narrowly losing the other games wouldn't be a catastrophe.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Still plenty of games to play. Limping in to the tournament 2-4 in these last 6 is absolutely on the table. But then we will see how we do in a semi-neutral semi-home set of games in NY
We aren't losing again before the Big East tournament. Good chance of running the table there too. Believe it.

Reaction Score
We're not the 6th best team in the country right now but we are a Top 15 one with major upside. At the beginning of the season are you signing up for that in mid February? Because I sure am.
When we are playing at our best, which we've seen for 15/26 games, we're easily the most dominant team in the country. But which version of our team will the committee favor? The metrics and recent eye test tell two very different stories. I think they would lean towards the metrics, but are we really deserving of a 2/3 seed right now? I think a 4 would be fair at the moment. But we certainly are in the drivers seat to get back up to the 2/3 line if we win the games in front of us

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom