Met "Ice" Brady Tonight. Saw Her Score 41pts, Including the 1000th of Her Career. Oh, and EricLA and GoldenHusky Were There, Too. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Met "Ice" Brady Tonight. Saw Her Score 41pts, Including the 1000th of Her Career. Oh, and EricLA and GoldenHusky Were There, Too.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Everything in these posts have been great - thanks!

Putting on my moderator hat; Everyone that goes to see future Huskies play needs to remember that the young women are technically still recruits. The NCAA doesn’t recognize oral commitments so all UConn coaches and fans are still restricted by all regulations regarding contact with recruits. Please be aware that you can hurt our Huskies if you violate any of the NCAA rules, even inadvertently. Please see the link below.

1582793164854.png

Reaction Score
Her squad advanced tonight with a 63-55 win. For any So Cal people, I'm going to try to attend the game on Saturday vs. La Jolla Country Day. They're the #2 team in the nation who features Te-hina Pao Pao (Oregon recruit) and Breya Cunningham who is a highly touted 2023 recruit. The first time these teams met it was a 3pt shot at the buzzer in triple overtime that won the game for La Jolla Country Day. Hopefully we get another great battle.
I will be at Saturday's game, wearing my UConn T-shirt. I expect @EricLA will be there also, and hopefully @Golden Husky too... Game is 5:30 at Rimac Arena on the UCSD campus in La Jolla.

Reaction Score
Ice looked great.
Got to meet EricaLa and GoldenHusky, too. Great evening!I'm on the right in the pic... EricLA on the left.
CT to SD and ERIC: Given the accompanying photo of that threesome, hope you two have a little growth spurt left in ya

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom