Met A 'yarder For The First Time At The Rent Yesterday... | The Boneyard

Met A 'yarder For The First Time At The Rent Yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was tailgating with some friends at the Rent yesterday. The daughters of one of our regulars showed up as a surprise for his 70th b-day. They brought their husbands and beautiful families. My buddy and I spent quite a bit of time talking football and UCONN hoops with one of the husbands. During the conversation, I used the term "Mojo" and also mentioned something about being of Lithuanian heritage. Next thing I know, he says to me: "do you visit online message boards at all???....like maybe the Boneyard???"....Whhhooaaaa!!!!....As soon as I mentioned my screen name, he was like, "YES!!!....I knew it after you said "mojo" and mentioned being Lithuanian..."

Never understimate the power of the Boneyard!!!!

Reaction Score
alexd wished I had known you were there. I was in the blue lot tailgating with my wife, son his friend a 2 other couples. Great morning would've been great to see you although much warmer at the pre-games of mens hoops!! lol

Reaction Score
Mau - let me know if you're going to the L-Ville game at the Rent on the 19th...I'm there...as always....let me know about XL games....I'll be at each of them....need to check out the "new" Russian Lady!!!

Reaction Score
Mau - let me know if you're going to the L-Ville game at the Rent on the 19th...I'm there...as always....let me know about XL games....I'll be at each of them....need to check out the "new" Russian Lady!!!

I know the Russian Lady is back huh? Some good stories from past pre and post UConn games for the memory!!! LOL

Reaction Score
...I had to stop in the Lady for one beer after the game today. Looks the same as I remember it. Those years as a rave didn't destroy the charm. Thank god they didn't paint over all that grogeous dark wood and brick on the first floor. They added some cool booths along the right side each with it's own flastscreen TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom