Message being sent to Brimah? | The Boneyard

Message being sent to Brimah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His low post back to the basket move has not improved at all. I don't understand why he can't use his length and extend.

Reaction Score
I love seeing him on the bench. I've been preaching it. He hasn't shown anything besides blocks to me for a while, he really needs to improve.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
He also needs do a better job of not blocking the ball as hard has he can overtime. Blocking then giving up a wide open 3 because your block was a essentially a long rebound is useless.

Reaction Score
Not sure if it's a message or not, but we need DHam at the 4 and Phil has played very well at the 5.

Reaction Score
looks like Brimah will have a very long summer of hard work doing drills on boxing out and rebounding. All he wants to do is try to block shots and throw down dunks from DHam lobs. If he doesn't want to do the dirty work then it appears his minutes may be limited.

Reaction Score
KO has been about playing the right way. He wanted to win but more than likely sending message you got to be more than a one trick pony.

Reaction Score
He also needs do a better job of not blocking the ball as hard has he can overtime. Blocking then giving up a wide open 3 because your block was a essentially a long rebound is useless.
He needs lessons from Bill Russell.

Reaction Score
KO has been about playing the right way. He wanted to win but more than likely sending message you got to be more than a one trick pony.
Well coached game by KO. We got good shots after TOs.

Reaction Score
He has been playing little or no D unless he's blocking shots. He needed to be sent the message, they played better without him. 2 throws for shots as he can't even post up this guy and get a clean look. Watched a couple rebounds get stolen from him, ran from another - sorry it was getting real old and there needs to be that message. Problem is as i've said before, I'm not sure it will get much better even with that.

Reaction Score
AB had 2 "post moves" in this game where he backed the opposing player down a bit then just flung the ball up over his shoulder with no purpose. He was well guarded but had no thought to pass. No shot fake, foot work, nothing. Makes me wonder what he works on in practice. I like his blocks but if this is his game he's off the bench.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
It's like he thinks his legs are stuck in cement once he gets the ball. He needs footwork desperately.

Reaction Score
The problem with not have Brimah in there is we can't contain anyone from getting to the rim. At least with AB those shots get contested.

Reaction Score
Our Bigs as a unit are complete projects on offense. How the coaching staff hasn't at least instilled in them the ability to crash the glass for a board or occasional put back is beyond me. I've never know. A uconn team that made less second chance points than this one. Where is the undersized Adrian, Donny Marshall, Kirk King when you need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom