Merry Christmas and Happy New Year | The Boneyard

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Boneyarders. I hope that I will be here to the end of this season, but my health is failing. I had a myelitis stroke on July 27, 2017 and have been on an ventilator since then. I have been able to be home since Nov 27, 2017, but am now not doing so well. I haven't missed a game since being home and the Ladies too. I wanted to connect one more time with all of you.

Thanks for everything you all have done over the past 20 yrs. GO HUSKIES!

Mrs. Dribbles

Reaction Score
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Boneyarders. I hope that I will be here to the end of this season, but my health is failing. I had a myelitis stroke on July 27, 2017 and have been on an ventilator since then. I have been able to be home since Nov 27, 2017, but am now not doing so well. I haven't missed a game since being home and the Ladies too. I wanted to connect one more time with all of you.

Mrs. Dribbles

My thoughts are with you. We spoke several times before Husky Runs. We are here for you! Thank you for reaching out.

Reaction Score

Mrs. Dribbles

I wish you happy holidays and always enjoyed watching games at the Greater Hartford Pro Am with you. I hope you can enjoy many more Husky victories.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score

Mrs. Dribbles
Go bravely into whatever comes next. If the reincarnation people are right, I hope you and Mr. Dribbles get to be Husky fans the next time around.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Mrs Dribs...I am speechless.

But I do know this...

1545425737290.png

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Mrs. D just said a prayer for you. Just as I enjoyed Dribbles as a poster, I've enjoyed your contribution to the board. More importantly you seem to genuinely be a wonderful woman. Have a very merry Christmas and know that you are in my thoughts.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

Mrs. Dribbles
God bless, Mrs. D. You've done so much to bring this community together, and we can never repay you for that.

You're in our hearts & thoughts, always.

C

Chief00

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years - Chief will be cheering our young fellows on tomorrow in person for you - so just enjoy the game.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Mrs. Dribbles

I am proud to know (albeit digitally) a person as brave and thoughtful as you, and pray that you are with us for much, much longer.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Mrs. Dribbles

It has been a pleasure, Mrs. Dribbles.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thanks for checking in Mrs. Dribbles. Merry Christmas!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Wishing you all the best that can be. Thank you so much for thinking of us.
love and Peace
David

Reaction Score

Mrs. Dribbles

Sorry to hear of your health problems, wish you the very best. Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom