[Merged Threads] How to Watch the Cal game | Page 3 | The Boneyard

[Merged Threads] How to Watch the Cal game

Reaction Score
If you have an iPad or a cell phone....go to app store , search for pac 12 network app. download it for free and presto....you can watch the game.

Thank you so much. Just followed your directions and presto changeo got it. Sooo easy.

Reaction Score
PAC-12 Network may not be on in certain areas because most cable providers don't want to pay for it due to limited interest.....it is available on DirecTV

Charliebball- - -I have DIRECTV and I don't have the PAC12 Network! I had called DIRECTV a year or so ago and was told the network won't pay the high fee PAC12 is charging for the rights!
Are YOU sure you have the PAC12? If so did you buy a special package?

Reaction Score
I went to the pac 12 network live streaming and was able to watch a women's game arizona vs VGA, so apparently some games are streamed and some are not. Will try and see if I can get UConn game . Never hurts to try. Will keep everyone posted.

go to apps , if you have cell phone or iPad and download PAC 12 and there you go. Thanks to Gabby fan.

Reaction Score
I've got the Xfinity/Comcast sports package in New Haven, which includes the BTN, SEC. FS1-2, SNY, CBSS, NBCS & Pac12 networks. The only downside is Pac12 seems to be SD only, which does make a difference for me in identifying players. The last time I checked you could get the sports package for a month and then drop it. Personally I like the variety of women's bball games I can view with the package during the season.

I'm surprised there are still SD channels around. I'm sure I know why cable companies "still have" SD, they basically want to screw you to get the HD for an additional $10/month...if not more!

Reaction Score
Charliebball- - -I have DIRECTV and I don't have the PAC12 Network! I had called DIRECTV a year or so ago and was told the network won't pay the high fee PAC12 is charging for the rights!
Are YOU sure you have the PAC12? If so did you buy a special package?

The Pac 12 network is ABSOLUTELY not on Directv. There was a whole thread about this and the incompetence of Pac 12 commissioner Larry Scott, a few weeks ago.

Reaction Score
Sue Bird just tweeted you can watch it on the YouTube channel PAC 12 International

She must have deleted the tweet after she realized that channel is for people not living in America. Otherwise, please post that tweet here because I’m not seeing it.

Reaction Score
I tried the PAC-12 International on YouTube/ROKU, I got a message to the effect...."the uploader (assuming PAC-12) did not make this video available in your area..."

Reaction Score
If you have not signed up for an account on FUBO TV, they and Sling TV seem to be the only live tv streaming services (not withstanding certain cable companies that do carry it) to carry PAC-12 Network...7 day free trial, cancel after the game.

Reaction Score
I have spectrum gold package and pay a small fortune. If I go to spectrum channel lineup it shows that I get the Pac 12 network. Then at the top of the channel lineup there is a line which says "if you have had spectrum before 2016 click here". Now the lineup channel says I do not have the Pac 12 network - so I will be calling spectrum and "b-ing and moaning"

Reaction Score
If you have Spectrum you can download the app, but are then told you are not authorized to watch this.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Think I can answer your question, so you can watch the game for FREE:

"FuboTV has four tiers of pricing, plus additional channel packages that can be added for an extra fee, not unlike Sling TV. After a recent price hike, FubuTV’s standard package costs $44.99 a month, and a seven-day free trial. This package includes 85-plus channels, along with local channels in supported areas. You can find a list of areas where local channels are supported here."

Go to FuboTV (FuboTV is the best streaming service to watch the World Cup), sign up, watch the game, cancel the subscription. That's what I plan to do; hope it works.

I just joined FuboTV, and the UConn/Cal game is THERE!
I signed up for FuboTV (free 7 day trial) and added it to my Roku channel list and voila, the game is listed. Now I just have to feed the horses an early dinner and I will be ready to go at 3PM!

Reaction Score
After the game, a thread should be started whether one watched the game and source used.

1. Did you see the complete game?
2. Any issues with feed?
3. What sources; Fubo TV, Sling, PAC12 Downloaded app, YouTube PAC-12 International with a VPN...etc...etc.

Let's compare notes so next year we will be ready and waiting for this PAC12 Network to screw us over again! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
For those who are unable to get a live telecast for today's game--or any UConn WBB game, for that matter--you can still listen on the "radio."

If you can't get a local radio transmission, one can always get it for free (currently anyway) on the TuneIn App (which is also free).

You can download TuneIn on just about any device (I have it on ALL of my devices)
HERE
or
Devices | TuneIn | Free Internet Radio

Scroll down to this section and make your choice:

1545501233305.png

Once downloaded, search for and or go to the "UConn IMG Sports Network." At 2:30 the pre-game show will automatically start playing followed by game broadcast from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.

I'd be willing to bet that there are a number of alternative internet audio broadcast options as well, maybe even ESPN itself.

I use the TuneIn option because I have been using TuneIn for years. They have everything one might possible want to listen to at anytime right on that little thing we carry in our pocket that used to be known as a phone. ;) One of my favorites is audio reruns of The Flintstones.

So, if we can't watch, at least we can listen. Listening to the game on the radio is actually quite rewarding, for me anyway. It harkens back to the days that I listened to Mantle and Maris going back to back, Casey, Whitey, and Yogi, and the rest of the boys of summer. That was such a carefree time and they are wonderful memories. Damn TV ...it spoiled everything! :) :eek: :rolleyes:

Lets's go HUSKIES!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
why isnt the game on espn3 so it can be streamed?? It would get high viewership, especially this weekend. Very disappointing as this might be the best UConn regular season game all year & most of us cant watch it.

Reaction Score
I've got the Xfinity/Comcast sports package in New Haven, which includes the BTN, SEC. FS1-2, SNY, CBSS, NBCS & Pac12 networks.

wbb: by golly, you are right up there with Santa Claus! JUST now discovered we DO have Pac12 here in central CT in our Comcast sports package. The sun is breaking thru as I type, and I attribute that to YOU, Santy. Hope this encourages others to see if they have Pac12. MERRY Xmas!

Reaction Score
Omg I meant Erica McCall. Her twitter name is Bird. It was retweeted by DTs Bun. My bad.

She’s most likely playing overseas now, which would explain why it works for her.

Reaction Score
As posted in another thread:

For those who are unable to get a live telecast for today's game--or any UConn WBB game, for that matter--you can still listen on the "radio."

If you can't get a local radio transmission, one can always get it for free (currently anyway) on the TuneIn App (which is also free).

You can download TuneIn on just about any device (I have it on ALL of my devices)
HERE
or
Devices | TuneIn | Free Internet Radio

Scroll down to this section and make your choice:

View attachment 37628

Once downloaded, search for and or go to the "UConn IMG Sports Network." At 2:30 the pre-game show will automatically start playing followed by game broadcast from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.

I'd be willing to bet that there are a number of alternative internet audio broadcast options as well, maybe even ESPN itself.

I use the TuneIn option because I have been using TuneIn for years. They have everything one might possible want to listen to at anytime right on that little thing we carry in our pocket that used to be known as a phone. ;) One of my favorites is audio reruns of The Flintstones.

So, if we can't watch, at least we can listen. Listening to the game on the radio is actually quite rewarding, for me anyway. It harkens back to the days that I listened to Mantle and Maris going back to back, Casey, Whitey, and Yogi, and the rest of the boys of summer. That was such a carefree time and they are wonderful memories. Damn TV ...it spoiled everything! :) :eek: :rolleyes:

Lets's go HUSKIES!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom